Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately...

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew

Last edited by a moderator:
Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But,

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then..

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then..
Then.... Milos returns the ninja favour to you :p

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to...

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at...

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called...

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife.

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to...

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer.

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track.

The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p

After finally finding somewhere to test the cars, our young driver fianlly got to drive out of the pits.

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer.
No. Fake name alert :p

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p

^--- got ninjad
jimmy got ninjad and now i got ninjad ;D

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p Still, i drove with both of them and this german guy is pretty hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back