Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p Still, i drove with both of them and this german guy is pretty hard to beat. But Milos has done it, as expected.

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police.

Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps.

We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage there. At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p Still, i drove with both of them and this german guy is pretty hard to beat. But Milos has done it, as expected.

Our young Ferrari driver jumps into his car as team mate and 4 time defending champion Jimmy Laad also leaves the pits. Our intrepid driver looks at Eau Rouge and

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police. Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps. We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage (a.k.a @lesleyyb ) there (he was on a visit to Belgium). :p At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p Still, i drove with both of them and this german guy is pretty hard to beat. But Milos has done it, as expected.But not in a positive way, i was infront of him.

Ninja time

Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like: "I knew I should have taken the money at BAR". Thankfully, Heinz-Harald Frenzten drove down the pitlane and crashed at the pitwall. Unfortunately the Jordan colors AMUSED the Ferrari crew and they started chasing the Jordan. But, Eddie was quick enough to call police.

Then the police started to destroy the rubbish Jerez track. The teams moved away from Spain to test at the Greek Track but they saw Acropoils and convinced Luca to go and dance there. Then, all the teams ran away to another track called Nordsheife. despite it being a exciting track we needed to be much more faster in racing so we went to Spa-Francorchamps.

We have met a guy named Lesley Buurlage there. At Spa there was a pretty fast guy, german, called Utzer. He was racing with the fastest guy on this planet, Milos Ancevski. :p Still, i drove with both of them and this german guy is pretty hard to beat. But Milos has done it, as expected.

Our young Ferrari driver jumps into his car as team mate and 4 time defending champion Jimmy Laad also leaves the pits. Our intrepid driver looks at Eau Rouge and crashes out. What a disaster!
But Milos has done it, as expected.But not in a positive way, i was infront of him.
The camera that saw that was broken :p

Our young Ferrari driver jumps into his car as team mate and 4 time defending champion Jimmy Laad also leaves the pits. Our intrepid driver looks at Eau Rouge and crashes out. What a disaster! He is injured, and coming to save him is Superman(olis).

Our young Ferrari driver jumps into his car as team mate and 4 time defending champion Jimmy Laad also leaves the pits. Our intrepid driver looks at Eau Rouge and crashes out. What a disaster! He is injured, and coming to save him is Superman(olis). While Milos stops buy to help the Brit.

Our young Ferrari driver jumps into his car as team mate and 4 time defending champion Jimmy Laad also leaves the pits. Our intrepid driver looks at Eau Rouge and crashes out. What a disaster! He is injured, and coming to save him is Superman(olis). While Milos stops buy to help the Brit.

Laad looks in his mirror back at the upside-down Ferrari and laughs. "One more person I won't have to beat" he thinks to himself.

(I didn't realise our intrepid new driver was British)

Laad looks in his mirror back at the upside-down Ferrari and laughs. "One more person I won't have to beat" he thinks to himself.

(I didn't realise our intrepid new driver was British)

then a Legend by the name of Ron Squire turned up and caused Milos so much butthurt on track that he had to leave.

Then a Legend by the name of Ron Squire turned up and caused Milos so much butthurt on track that he had to leave.

Suddenly, the Epsilon's join the track. Tobi Kederer finds himself stuck with the Formula 1 cars! He slows to try and cause little trouble, but the rest of the Epsilon's are up to no good.

Then a Legend by the name of Ron Squire turned up and caused Milos so much butthurt on track that he had to leave.

Suddenly, the Epsilon's join the track. Tobi Kederer finds himself stuck with the Formula 1 cars! He slows to try and cause little trouble, but the rest of the Epsilon's are up to no good. And Tobi collides with Ron, he must leave us now, while Milos sets a new fastest lap!

F**K IN HELL RON, I'm trying to be nice, but you all went on me...

Suddenly, the Epsilon's join the track. Tobi Kederer finds himself stuck with the Formula 1 cars! He slows to try and cause little trouble, but the rest of the Epsilon's are up to no good. And Tobi collides with Ron, he must leave us now, while Milos sets a new fastest lap!

However unbeknowest to to everyone Milos secretly re-entered the track without Clarification and installed a secret traction control which disqualifys him while ron comes back on track in his spare car

However unbeknowest to to everyone Milos secretly re-entered the track without Clarification and installed a secret traction control which disqualifys him while ron comes back on track in his spare car

And Ron has ABS in his car?!?! DSQ immidiately, while Milos complains to the FIA with proovs he doesn't have TC. Ron should get some glassis on his eyes.

And Ron has ABS in his car?!?! DSQ immidiately, while Milos complains to the FIA with proovs he doesn't have TC. Ron should get some glassis on his eyes.

FIA Laugsh at Milos and stats that he is not the Ultimate Driver and stop making accusatiosn that Ron has ABS as the FIA Checked Ron's car and found no evidence of ABS on the car

FIA Laugsh at Milos and stats that he is not the Ultimate Driver and stop making accusatiosn that Ron has ABS as the FIA Checked Ron's car and found no evidence of ABS on the car

After double checking, Milos didn't have TC, and he didn't cheat, while Ron went out without ABS, and crashed straight into Milos, who was on a flying lap. FIA says this crash was Ron's fault, and he's being penalised.

Ron and Milos pit, all illegal parts are removed and the radios that they were using to communicate with each other are removed, meaning they are unable to argue with each other anymore.

Ron and Milos pit, all illegal parts are removed and the radios that they were using to communicate with each other are removed, meaning they are unable to argue with each other anymore.

but Ron had to leave Spa to take a fast flight to Monza to take part in a Endurance Race

but Ron had to leave Spa to take a fast flight to Monza to take part in a Endurance Race

While Milos is still trying to drive clean on the track, he gets caught up into Ben Utzer's traffic, and he holds him up.

but Ron had to leave Spa to take a fast flight to Monza to take part in a Endurance Race.

While Milos is still trying to drive clean on the track, he gets caught up into Ben Utzer's traffic, and he holds him up, Meanwhile, Rami Saidy jumped into his car to replace him.

but Ron had to leave Spa to take a fast flight to Monza to take part in a Endurance Race.

While Milos is still trying to drive clean on the track, he gets caught up into Ben Utzer's traffic, and he holds him up, Meanwhile, Rami Saidy jumped into his car to replace him. As Saidy leaves the pits, Laad flashes down the start straight and destroys the lap record, while Ancevski posts a 3:52.172.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%