Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up and headed to Sakhir for the first test of the 2014 season. I was going to watch the test from Ferrari's garage, as a part of learning how a team works in the F1 tests, before actually getting one with the Italians, which is a great honour for me. Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky, and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth It was the dream i saw last night, is this a sign of upcoming troubles for my first tests? I am not sure, but i am extremely excited. Then someone pads my shoulder from behind. I turn my face and there he is! The man himself! The test master! Luca Badoer! He had a lot of speed and skill and was a very experienced test driver of Ferrari. He tested for Ferrari in every circuit since 1999 and got the fastest times in 2001, 2003 and 2005. People wasn't thinking that he was the worst driver for F1 in teams outside Ferrari because of his experience growing and growing. Infact, my opinion is that he could be a world champion later. In his 2000 season with Ferrari, he nearly got his first Formula One podium, having a best result finishing 4th in his home race. He told me about testing, what you have to do, and then I started talking a bit about the car with Alonso. He was really disappointed, as the Mercedes had a real advantage. I got sad as well, as I was part of the Ferrari Academy, but it all changed when I got a phone call from Niki Lauda!

He reported that Ferrari had built a dominant engine for the season opener and Alonso, Räikkönen and Badoer was surprised that Alonso and Räikkönen expected a rivalry for the 2014 title, meanwhile Badoer was set to make over 10 FP1 appearances. But then I saw Marc Gene who said to not mock this future world champion further. Pedro de la Rosa also is still a part of Ferrari as a test driver. He stated that he will make his FP1 debut at his home country in an interview. But all that doesn't bother me, I need to stay concentrated to make my dream come true, be a Formula 1 champion. And the first big step is coming, in two days I will be testing an F1 car, a Ferrari F1 car. He also said that Alonso will leave at the end of the season to join McLaren.

The two days until the test were really long. We first had to go to Maranello, do some simulations, and then travel to Barcelona, where I would test the F150 Italia, as a present from Ferrari for my good campaign in 2013 GP2 season. I had 2 wins and 10 podiums, and I was given a contract to be a test driver for Ferrari. I accepted that, but it was soon ripped up - as the mighty HRT team had reformed and offered me a race seat! Being a race driver was great, despite the weak team, and it all went better as I would have an experienced teammate, Mark Webber, who had shocked everyone by turning down Porsche's offer for WEC seat and joined HRT instead.

However it wasn't to be. The speed machine had been impounded and we were left without a seat. It was at this point I decided to team up with Mark to enter the Eurovision Song Contest representing our sponsor, Canberra Milk. He performed that "short" song in various cities in Australia, Great Britain and USA, despite also performing in countries outside of the countries which has English as their primary language. He was super-famous for that song. And the real reason he left Red Bull Racing was so that he could pursue a career in the Canberra Milk song. He received so much points from the judges around Europe that he just won the contest!

Outside of his music career and his racing career, he is working in the Canberra Milk factory. He is producing Milk with a brand new Red Bull Flavour - this one doesn't give you wings :D.

• Deleted member 161052

I woke up and headed to Sakhir for the first test of the 2014 season. I was going to watch the test from Ferrari's garage, as a part of learning how a team works in the F1 tests, before actually getting one with the Italians, which is a great honour for me. Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky, and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth It was the dream i saw last night, is this a sign of upcoming troubles for my first tests? I am not sure, but i am extremely excited. Then someone pads my shoulder from behind. I turn my face and there he is! The man himself! The test master! Luca Badoer! He had a lot of speed and skill and was a very experienced test driver of Ferrari. He tested for Ferrari in every circuit since 1999 and got the fastest times in 2001, 2003 and 2005. People wasn't thinking that he was the worst driver for F1 in teams outside Ferrari because of his experience growing and growing. Infact, my opinion is that he could be a world champion later. In his 2000 season with Ferrari, he nearly got his first Formula One podium, having a best result finishing 4th in his home race. He told me about testing, what you have to do, and then I started talking a bit about the car with Alonso. He was really disappointed, as the Mercedes had a real advantage. I got sad as well, as I was part of the Ferrari Academy, but it all changed when I got a phone call from Niki Lauda!

He reported that Ferrari had built a dominant engine for the season opener and Alonso, Räikkönen and Badoer was surprised that Alonso and Räikkönen expected a rivalry for the 2014 title, meanwhile Badoer was set to make over 10 FP1 appearances. But then I saw Marc Gene who said to not mock this future world champion further. Pedro de la Rosa also is still a part of Ferrari as a test driver. He stated that he will make his FP1 debut at his home country in an interview. But all that doesn't bother me, I need to stay concentrated to make my dream come true, be a Formula 1 champion. And the first big step is coming, in two days I will be testing an F1 car, a Ferrari F1 car. He also said that Alonso will leave at the end of the season to join McLaren.

The two days until the test were really long. We first had to go to Maranello, do some simulations, and then travel to Barcelona, where I would test the F150 Italia, as a present from Ferrari for my good campaign in 2013 GP2 season. I had 2 wins and 10 podiums, and I was given a contract to be a test driver for Ferrari. I accepted that, but it was soon ripped up - as the mighty HRT team had reformed and offered me a race seat! Being a race driver was great, despite the weak team, and it all went better as I would have an experienced teammate, Mark Webber, who had shocked everyone by turning down Porsche's offer for WEC seat and joined HRT instead.

However it wasn't to be. The speed machine had been impounded and we were left without a seat. It was at this point I decided to team up with Mark to enter the Eurovision Song Contest representing our sponsor, Canberra Milk. He performed that "short" song in various cities in Australia, Great Britain and USA, despite also performing in countries outside of the countries which has English as their primary language. He was super-famous for that song. And the real reason he left Red Bull Racing was so that he could pursue a career in the Canberra Milk song. He received so much points from the judges around Europe that he just won the contest!

Outside of his music career and his racing career, he is working in the Canberra Milk factory. He is producing Milk with a brand new Red Bull Flavour - this one doesn't give you wings :D.

Now let's move on to the F1 zone. Inside the Ferrari headquarters, Esteban Gutiérrez was there as Ferrari signed him as a test driver for the team. Ferrari also made an agreement with Gutiérrez's sponsors and they sticked it on their car for the next season. Gutiérrez described it as "cool", but by the way, Kimi Räikkönen didn't care about the car with these sponsors.

Outside of his music career and his racing career, he is working in the Canberra Milk factory. He is producing Milk with a brand new Red Bull Flavour - this one doesn't give you wings :D. But the Canberra Milk Factory boss wanted wings so he got fired :(.

and what he said ^^

up

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Outside of his music career and his racing career, he is working in the Canberra Milk factory. He is producing Milk with a brand new Red Bull Flavour - this one doesn't give you wings :D. But the Canberra Milk Factory boss wanted wings so he got fired :(. Then, Webber's partner, Ann Neal, took over Mark's position in Australia's #1 milk factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%