Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

FFB: I hope somebody can make a good realfeel for this one.
Black square mirrors: I have no problems at the moment.
Mirrors: Add reiza mirrors, but still to small view in cockpitmirror.
Windows: to difficult to add this, because the windows are very difficult to edit.
You should contact Patrick and see if he could help in some areas :) he's added some nice windscreens to a few of his converted mods and they look great.
Being all wheel drive cars if we could get them feeling similar to the evoRS in the beta version it would make this mod excellent :)

Appreciate your efforts, Franklin, but this is a very poor mod imo.
Physics is very poor, no dynamics, lifeless and boring.
For me, without good physics, mods are worthless. The engine sound is also very mediocre.
Shame, because the cars look good.

Totally agree with Jan and without any unworthiness to your effort. The cars seen outside are lovely with good modeling, but horrible inside (remember an arcade 90s), it seems that there is no windscreen, look squeezed mirrors, there is no physical and no sense / ffb answer, what's best in sound are reduced, the rest is poor.
I believe that if I worked, improved, can become a great mod for SCE for now is just another among many others.

After releasing the Euro F3 2014 mod we decided to make a 2015 version with Revised physics, Better & Smoother FFB , Better Texture, and better Cockpits and the 2015 skins

Some Pics with a proto blank skin

GRAB_000.JPG

GRAB_001.JPG

GRAB_002.JPG

Dont understand one thing... why the codemasters ford V8 supercar mod has been taken out of this site but this Touring car mod, mostly composed by shift 2 unleashed models is ok to download?
What is the criteria? EA is OK to rip but not Codemasters?

Last edited:
Once you point out that something has been ripped then it will probably get removed, like this probably will now.

But in this case the body kits are Slightly mad studios original... and it is pretty obvious its ripped... and 80% of the stuff that is uploaded here is ripped and modified... but it is done with no profit in mind... I really dont want them to take this down, I just dont understand why they took the ford down in the first place...

But in this case the body kits are Slightly mad studios original... and it is pretty obvious its ripped... and 80% of the stuff that is uploaded here is ripped and modified... but it is done with no profit in mind... I really dont want them to take this down, I just dont understand why they took the ford down in the first place...
Because a dude with nothing better to do in his free time reported it and also because credits were given to original creators. If you say the job is yours or from a ghost it seems it's ok
Funny thing the said dude downloaded and is enjoying the Ford.

If someone wants to test. In the scn :

Instance=skyboxi
{
Moveable=True
MeshFile=skyboxi.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False Render=False
Pos=(0.0,-30.0,0.0) Orient=(0.0,0.0,0.0) // add this ligne
Instance=CLOUDS

Dont know if -30 is ok , it is an example. If someone wants to test something else and tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 90.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 36 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 38.0%