Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Guys is there/will there be a SuperV8 cars Mod. (ie The Australian V8supercars). I'm talking Falcons, Holdens, Nissans, Mercedes & Volvos. As individual cars not rebadged Holdens. I know there is the holdens and fords but what about the rest. The rumour mill states it was, but the latest rumour is it was shelved. The complete mod would be great with templates etc. and with a trackbar included in the suspension. It would make a lot of happy campers(racers) in the land of the Oz.

A bit inacurate on track modelling (comparing with what I see on TV and iRacing) and still needs an update on some textures to be worth of GSC standard (pit stop ares for example). The road textures are really good though, among others. I'm very critical on mods in general, so dont take me too much seriously, but I see this track as a limit of what we can use on GSC.

Despite everything I said, that's the best Mosport available outise iRacing world I could see. Thanks!!

WIP, update on Camaro G5 mod:
- Reiza shaders/mappings applied to bodywork, rims and windows. Windows are more transparent now.
Lot of updates will follow in nearby future, including a revision on physics;)

View attachment 109009
Yes!!!!Great work mate, really great work!!!
Waiting to race this beauty!!!

Ps: on the selection screen some teams have 3-4 drivers, due to lack of space the 3rd an 4th driver are out of name space on the ui and are difficult to select, to avoid this I had to create 2 teams with same name so I can have 2 drivers for each team. If you want I can send team files to you.

Guys, I have a question for the GSC rFm.

I want to create a new champ, with parcferme, and I can not do it properly.
I want to save the fuel and tyres from the qualy to the race session.

Is that possible in online races? I want to make a rFm with all lock when I pass to warm up and race. And saving the fuel and tyres from the qualy session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes