Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi, when you have made a new mod with a new class and have made talent files. Then how do you add that talent files to the class you have made?

Edit: Nevermind, got it working even though no idea why it would not work the first times...

Last edited:
The windshield in the cockpit is a problem! depending on tracks, it is transparent (perfect!) or black or with too much reflections! and this is very annoying!
So my question is, can I suppress it? with an option in the upgrade.ini for example that can be created. Thanks for an answer.

The windshield in the cockpit is a problem! depending on tracks, it is transparent (perfect!) or black or with too much reflections! and this is very annoying!
So my question is, can I suppress it? with an option in the upgrade.ini for example that can be created. Thanks for an answer.

Yeah It's a known issue.
Could you maybe tell on which track(s) this issue occurs?
Then we will fix it

Windshield black : Bologna Historic (Reiza) or Road Atlanta (Patrick Giranthon)
Windshield ok : Interlagos GP, Buenos Aires, Brasilia (Reiza)
Winshield weird reflection : Cascavel (Reiza), Salvador (Reiza)
Compared to other Reiza open wheels mod, globally too much reflection on the winshield AND on the front of the car. You can see also Cart Mod from Patrick Giranthon where the windshields are perfect!
I tried on v1.38 (original) and v1.35 with other mods installed : same results
windows 7 and AMD Radeon 7700 series
I tried to change the display settings in GSCE with no result also.
Hope that helps.
Thank you

Yeah It's a known issue.
Could you maybe tell on which track(s) this issue occurs?
Then we will fix it

thats always a problem when people dont care about using textures what normally used on cars... for example the good old black.dds or car_cube.dds
when these are different than the ones used on cars you will have strange grphics on cars... because of this i dont use tracks without editing on our leagues at eec... always change the name of such files there

but in case of reiza tracks then i think theres something wrong with the mod :D

Guys,

I am working on a livery request for a SUPERV8 for the community which runs white rims. I don't know how get that deep into files.

Would someone good enough to make me a white set of rims hex code #ebebeb for the superV8 and tell me how to make the car use them please ??? would be mucho appreciato'd :)

thanks

Just want to say thanks for your great work. I like the fact that you made that a separate entry in SCE car list and the way you did it (not a global mod modifying Reiza's great physics).
It really looks like an official addition to the game.

Thanks!

Just want to say thanks for your great work. I like the fact that you made that a separate entry in SCE car list and the way you did it (not a global mod modifying Reiza's great physics).
It really looks like an official addition to the game.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback polo199. I've made gradual changes to the mod for the past couple of years & it's given me some really good (realistic I think) offline races.
And any feedback is always welcome, especially if you spot anything that you think could be improved :)

Update on Camaro Cup car, new front panel installed. Previous version can be seen some posts back. Shaders on rims/windows/bodywork are done. Collision and shadow meshes done. Internal windscreen: some dirt can be seen now. Reiza brakelight glow apllied.
Still WIP, will wait for version 1.50 from GSC Ex.

View attachment 109478

You know the real version doesn't have that front 3d panel? It has an orginal 2d panel
http://www.janmagnussen.com/Gallery/2011/911718628/1178911606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play