Resource icon

Tracks St.Luzia Revival 1.0 2018-02-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Put this file into the ui folder and rename the extension too json

What effect does this have? The only problem I haven't been able to solve in my own personal version is the timer starting when I cross the start line (I think it starts as soon as I leave the pits, but I could be wrong?).

What effect does this have? The only problem I haven't been able to solve in my own personal version is the timer starting when I cross the start line (I think it starts as soon as I leave the pits, but I could be wrong?).
When you use Content Manager You can get the local weather and drive accordingly, it won't change anything on track, just sth nice:)

Hi, great track! Really lovely and very good with rally cars like the Audi S1 E2.
The timing doesn't start, I think because it is a little behind where the car is placed. If i drive from the pits to the start line, stop under the balloons and then start, the timing works. So i guess the car has to be placed a few cm back at the start of the sessions.

In any case, amazing job! I love the surface, it's slippery enough to make driving the cars very entertaining, and the graphics are very beautiful. Congratulations!
EDIT: here a run with the Lancia Delta S4 (sorry for the video quality..):

Last edited:
I apologize if this is already known, but I found that the starting position for practice and hotlap is a bit ahead of the starting line. If you back up a bit before starting, the timing works just fine.

I know it's been almost 6 years since the last message, but... are there any plans to release an updated version, with the timer issue fixed? Or any instructions on how to fix it myself?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.