Resource icon

Tracks St.Luzia Revival 1.0 2018-02-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
motoliser submitted a new resource:

St.Luzia Revival 1.0 - St.Luzia

View attachment 237583
Stª. Luzia Ramp is located in Viana do Castelo just 30 minutes north of Porto Airport.
Was for many years one of the main Ramps of the Portuguese National Rally Championship, it integrated the editions of Portugal Rally in 1977 and 1978 and was recovered in 1990 and 1991.
In 2014 the Ramp was recovered in R evival format by Viana Motor Club with the collaboration of the City Council, being a purely Tourist event without any type of associated Competition.
In...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, we have an open server, but when we give it back to the pits the game gives us the kick. We can also only access the open server from content manager, since the game pulls us.

Thanks. I will try to improve the track in the near future because it was my first mod and therefore is so special to me!
This project started with next to none AC moding knowledge and you can actually find some objects in the track that where builted using only Race track builder tools. LOL
As I progressed I learned how to convert BTB xpacks and started creating my own.
I was so focused on recreating the real thing that by the time I finished modeling the track I realised the file was 20 times bigger the average Kunos tracks...I guess I would have spotted it earlier if I wasn't using an high spec PC.
I did go back to RTB and compressed all the textures but by that time I didn't know that DXT was the way to go.
Basically I had to kind of go back and forwards during the learning process and that is reflected on the current version of the track.
I want to perfect the track and I am considering releasing more versions and even an extended layout for traffic mode only.

Thanks for the great track. But I have a problem. After about 10 turns, I am always transported over the guardrail. Every time in the same place and I am in the middle of the road.

I will install the track again in install

Thanks for the great track. But I have a problem. After about 10 turns, I am always transported over the guardrail. Every time in the same place and I am in the middle of the road.

I will install the track again in install

Please let me know if it keeps happening.

Best Regards

First of all, congratulations on the fantastic work, but I have the problem creating a server, it gives me error, when I try to enter the server it says I have the missing track.

On Quickrace mode, only the first four cars on the grid will start the race. I have solved this by changing the number of pits to '4' in the UI, so that way I will remember not to add cars that are just going to sit in front of me at the start line!

Does anyone have any cams for this track? When I press 'Replay', I just see the track from a distance.

On Quickrace mode, only the first four cars on the grid will start the race. I have solved this by changing the number of pits to '4' in the UI, so that way I will remember not to add cars that are just going to sit in front of me at the start line!

Does anyone have any cams for this track? When I press 'Replay', I just see the track from a distance.
There are more than this preset. Just press camera again and the correct camera will show

First of all, congratulations on the fantastic work, but I have the problem creating a server, it gives me error, when I try to enter the server it says I have the missing track.

Thanks. After you create your server (outside the game) you go to LAN mode and search for the name of your server. That's all I did to get it to show here.
Let me know if it works

Okay, I'll have a look. Might mess around with them a bit and see what I can come up with.
Yes I think I it has at least 3 diferent sets of TV cams.
otherwise please let me know
Also which particular cars did you select that got stuck on the start?
I have tested for quite some time with full grid and they all went through.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Yes I think I it has at least 3 diferent sets of TV cams.
otherwise please let me know
Also which particular cars did you select that got stuck on the start?
I have tested for quite some time with full grid and they all went through.

Kind regards

It was the Caterham mods that can be found here on Race Department.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%