Resource icon

Tracks St.Luzia Revival 1.0 2018-02-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes I think I it has at least 3 diferent sets of TV cams.
otherwise please let me know
Also which particular cars did you select that got stuck on the start?
I have tested for quite some time with full grid and they all went through.

Kind regards
I think it is only the first camera which needs to be changed of the cameras.ini file

Thanks. After you create your server (outside the game) you go to LAN mode and search for the name of your server. That's all I did to get it to show here.
Let me know if it works

This is what happens to me, says that it does not have the clue in all the servers online, also I have created server in my house and it gives the same error. Good work, now, I live Ponte de Lima, I know the place well.

Attachments

• Sem Título.jpg
    Sem Título.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 224
This is what happens to me, says that it does not have the clue in all the servers online, also I have created server in my house and it gives the same error. Good work, now, I live Ponte de Lima, I know the place well.
I did create my own server yesterday and didn't have that issue. Are you sure you have the track correctly selected on AC server configurator?

I did create my own server yesterday and didn't have that issue. Are you sure you have the track correctly selected on AC server configurator?

Yes, everything is correct, I have downloaded more than once and it always gives me this error. In pratice it works. Online only works if you enter through Content Manager

I assume you also have your router ports forwarded.
I assume you also have your router ports forwarded.

It has this server open, it is not mine, I enter this one, but only by the program Content Manager, by the Assetto Corsa does not enter. exprimente if you can enter, I noticed that if you change the folder of the track to st_luzia he already recognizes how I have the track, only gives error to enter.

Attachments

• Sem Título.jpg
    Sem Título.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 220
It has this server open, it is not mine, I enter this one, but only by the program Content Manager, by the Assetto Corsa does not enter. exprimente if you can enter, I noticed that if you change the folder of the track to st_luzia he already recognizes how I have the track, only gives error to enter.
I see... I don't know that server so I can't say much about it. I will try to join it and I'll let you know.

This is what I see at the moment.
The only diference from yours is the lower case letters.
I had no problem joining this server although I still don't know why we are bounced back to the lobby when selecting the option back to pit.
I am still investigating though
20180226_174723_resized.jpg

Try and create your own server from scratch and select practice mode only and see how it goes

Last edited:
I think the iónline issue has to do with the Capital letters in the folder naming. Try naming it st_luzia instead of St.Luzia

I did try changing the name to StLuzia and still had the same issue. I would suggest disabeling 4wheels out of the track penalty on AcServer or deleting the AI folder of the track for now.

I did try changing the name to StLuzia and still had the same issue. I would suggest disabeling 4wheels out of the track penalty on AcServer or deleting the AI folder of the track for now.
No No No, this won't solve it. Not StLuzia but stluzia or st_luzia or anything else with no BIG letters in it;)

No No No, this won't solve it. Not StLuzia but stluzia or st_luzia or anything else with no BIG letters in it;)

I have deleted the files inside de AI folder and the content manager session had no issues at all.
I will try changing the name as you described and see if I can also run the server inside Assetto Corsa.

I have deleted the files inside de AI folder and the content manager session had no issues at all.
I will try changing the name as you described and see if I can also run the server inside Assetto Corsa.
I think it has to do with Content Manager being aware of this problem and adapting where as AC does not adapt

Okay, so here are the changes I have made to my personal version of your track;

1. I have renamed the folder as described by Itcars from St.Lucia to st_luzia. I haven't tried this online since, but it'll be worth a shot.

2. I have swapped and renamed the cameras.ini and the cameras_1.ini. This means that I get the TV cameras as soon as I hit 'Replay', and not that distant shot of the hill.

3. I have copied the tags and geotags from the Trento Bondone UI (I just changed the country name) into the UI of your track and have reduced the number of pits to 4. The track now only appears in Practice or Hotlap mode, and also in personal servers (hopefully), just like Trento Bondone, but I no longer have to worry about the AI acting weirdly in Quickrace mode.

These are all personal preferences, but I find that they have solved all of the issues with this track for me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.