SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 433
Here you go ;)

The encoders (rotarys) are basically TWO buttons per rotary. The middle pin is the earth/ground/negative and the two outer ones are each a button positive. They need to wired in PAIRS like 1&2 or 5&6 or 9&10 NOT 8&13 etc. You will need to run a small program to enable the encoders (you only have to run it once). You can find the program here http://www.leobodnar.com/products/SLI-PRO/ (look for the Configuration software link) Run it first before you start, that way you can see the correct PAIRS per encoder :) Once wired up, run it again, leave the settings at 1:1 and 80ms and just enable the pairs of buttons you have selected for the encoders, shut the program and your done!

Then just assign them as you would ordinary buttons in game

Let me know if you need more help. Will be faster if you mail me at : brian.clancy@simracinghardware.com

Upvote 0
I'm not sure to understand it correctly. I have to use it as 2 button? one groung and 2
If i connect ground, +5V and number 11 for rotary switch(see user manual), it will work or not? Where i put the 5V and the number 11 if i have to do like that?
My goal is to use it for brake.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Kevin :)
Its NOT a rotary switch :) Its a rotary encoder (you cant use switches for brake etc) DONT wire +5v to it, think of it as two buttons :) earth to the middle lug, a button wire to each of the other two outer lugs :) once the encoder config soft is run, the SLI-Pro will see it as 2 buttons, turn the knob left and it will see button 5, turn it right and it sees button 6 (or what ever buttons you wire it as)

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

Is it possible your wheel will work with the new Fanatec ClubSport wheel?

Upvote 0
Superb Work Brian, it's been great talking with you through Hotmail, much appreciated with the help and i wish you the best success, aslong as they are nice quality and cheap you will have good business beating the competitors that's for sure.

Made by a racing enthusiast for racing enthusiast's you can't get any better then that.

Upvote 0
Really out of words Brian,
what a great looking steeringwheel,does those swiches include a turn knob(left-right) for fast brake-bias adjustments??
So you can always see how your brake-bias is.(1 or 2 clicks of center to the left or right ect).

Hang on,need to wipe my mouth ( drewling.....)

Really interested,still love my G25,but from day 1 i thought it had way to little buttons on the steeringwheel itself.
You really dont want to take your eyes of the screen and one hand of the steeringwheel to find a certain button somewhere on the chifter stick.

Keep the info comming Brian: availebility-prices-video's-astemated delivery time ect.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Hallo, I'm also need to know when the product in object will be available to market, I'm looking for a full built up unit ready to just plug in and play, but if not disponible also the kit versione is right for me. In the srhardware site the Elimenetor evo Lcd still appear like "Coming Soon" product and cat't be purchased.

Thank's

Upvote 0
Hallo, I'm also need to know when the product in object will be available to market, I'm looking for a full built up unit ready to just plug in and play, but if not disponible also the kit versione is right for me. In the srhardware site the Elimenetor evo Lcd still appear like "Coming Soon" product and cat't be purchased.

Thank's

Hi

To be honest, the Eliminator Evo has gone to the back of the jobs list because of the popularity of the E-Box http://simracinghardware.com/gauges-a-instruments/race-pro mainly as its a fully boxed version and the Evo and the original Eliminator are open backed. We also have a couple of new products coming out very soon that will make the Evo design obsolete. If you really want that exact model, we can make one for you or even a custom version tailored to your exact specs :)

Contact me at brian.clancy@simracinghardware.com if you want to discuss this further :)

Cheers

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back