PC1 Specific Car FFB settings Information

I am trying to compile a list of car specific settings that I think match that particular car. If anyone else has any please feel free to post and add your own to help. Hopefully this will mean more time racing!

These are set on a Logitech DFGT wheel.

These settings are found in the edit tuning setup FFB menu.

List so far in posted order.

BAC Mono
Renault Megane R 26
Alpine A450
BMW M1 Procar
McLaren 12C GT3
Mitsubishi Evo XFQ400
Zakspeed Ford Capri
Lotus 49
Lotus 72D
Lotus 78
Lotus 98T
Ruf RGT-8
Audi R8 V10 Plus
Mercedes SLS AMG
Formula B
BMW 320 Turbo Gp 5
RUF CTR 3
RUF RGT-8 GT3
Pagani Huayra

Last edited:
Audi R8 V10 Plus
Q7qENog.jpg

qwlKjgg.jpg

u8b3F1x.jpg

Dont you guys like to feel the rear of your car when exiting corners etc? Why does the Op not mention the 2nd side of the car ffb settings? i wonder. there are 3 extreme important values u totally forgot.
that 4 values at the bottom, wich increase the feeling for the read. also the strongness increase rumbles from curbs on all 4 tyres, while Master scale on side 1 of the car ffb settings just increase the front tyres. ppl just dont know there are 2 sides? 1 for the front and 1 for the back, the strongness on side 2 is kinda the overall FFB for rumbles. So dont wonder if you think Pcars is less heavy in FFB then AC. It isnt.
strongness 80
side strongness 20
difference 20
dampening 0

To answer you points reference a Logitech DFGT.

You can feel the rear with these settings.
The settings are purely a reference with regards to FFB clipping and feel, the rest is down to the individual.
I dont think PCars has less FFB, just as everyone else has mentioned it is lacking a little on the straights.

its a addition to your settings wich complete everything, the point was. i saw u did not mention the second side of the settings at all. made me think u just does not know what to do there. i wanted to explain. the thing ppl searching for while trying to get more feeling from bumps. thats what someone asked for. the answere was my post. simple as that.

as the rest of your setting was ok i thought of throwing in 1 additional info ppl may not know about.

There's a good reason why SoP and Body are on the second page. They are NOT very important settings. They are "additional FFB helper" settings so to speak.

Using SoP and Body is a massive compromise. You lose a lot of tire information if you use them because they will be happening at the same time while getting the information from g-forces instead of tire forces.

EDIT: Correction, only BODY uses g-forces. SoP is of course lateral and vertical forces from the rear tires. Same problem still persists, the front and rear forces mask one another, the stronger of them always dominating whereas a real race car driver only has front wheel forces in the wheel and the rear forces comes through the seat.

The bottom line is this: If you want to learn to maximize the slip angle / amount of grip you have, you want to learn to "listen" to the tire forces. This makes SoP and other non-tire FFB settings secondary.

As for making the FFB heavier.. note that Assetto Corsa for instance is transforming the FFB and there's nothing the user can do to change that. That's why it feels heavier. The defaults also heavily clip on all wheels I've tried (TX, DFGT and G27). To get similar heavy FFB in Project CARS, without clipping, you have to use Soft Clip or more radical Relative Adjust Gain values. In my FFB thread I'm exploring the use of both at the same time and it seems to work real well.

Last edited:
all you have to do is balance it, and let the front be the stronger force. like a value of 60 on strongness on the rear and a master scale like 46 on the front, was able to feel every slip also its alot more precise to catch oversteer. its the balance. i would not use body by the way. thats causing the damping on other forces alot as u said.

Well, in my experience your settings just doesn't work for me. It's all subjective but it is a fact that SoP forces are extremely strong. Your setting of 60 is ridiculously high in my opinion. I can feel SoP forces clearly masking tire forces at their lowest possible settings which is 2/10/10/0. I can't even imagine how it feels at 60 scale. :)

thats related to the deathzone in the ingame settings. a high value of 0.18 makes it to strong, while im usieng 0.05. this 2 values are related to each other if you did not know yet. they make sense if your deathzone is smaller. i would use a strongness value of 40 with that 0.18. but i cant know exactly.

when i notice that my front tyre forces get covered by anything i set a higher value for masterscale + Mz forces. Its about the balance, but i still want to get all forces. also i dont want to get theese hard cutting spikes on the curbs, wich are noticeable with a high deathzone, where sop forces doesnt spike hard as they do. i wish i could explain that all in my native language, not useing someones thread. i fell sorry.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back