PC1 Specific Car FFB settings Information

I am trying to compile a list of car specific settings that I think match that particular car. If anyone else has any please feel free to post and add your own to help. Hopefully this will mean more time racing!

These are set on a Logitech DFGT wheel.

These settings are found in the edit tuning setup FFB menu.

List so far in posted order.

BAC Mono
Renault Megane R 26
Alpine A450
BMW M1 Procar
McLaren 12C GT3
Mitsubishi Evo XFQ400
Zakspeed Ford Capri
Lotus 49
Lotus 72D
Lotus 78
Lotus 98T
Ruf RGT-8
Audi R8 V10 Plus
Mercedes SLS AMG
Formula B
BMW 320 Turbo Gp 5
RUF CTR 3
RUF RGT-8 GT3
Pagani Huayra

Last edited:
Man, thanks very very much for these setups. You're putting a lot of work into these!

Swagg
Thanks Steve, think I am getting a better feel now after tweaking my wheel settings. That is the problem (one of many) each setting has a knock on effect on a another setting. I increased road feel on my DFGT which is great but that took the feel from the tyres to the steering column so I have found if you lower master scale for each car to around 20 that then gives you back the feel of the tyres, why who knows!

I will probably re-do some of my earlier posts to take this into account.

Thanks Steve, think I am getting a better feel now after tweaking my wheel settings. That is the problem (one of many) each setting has a knock on effect on a another setting. I increased road feel on my DFGT which is great but that took the feel from the tyres to the steering column so I have found if you lower master scale for each car to around 20 that then gives you back the feel of the tyres, why who knows!

Setting the master scale at 20 doesn't make your wheel light?

try:
Mz to 0.01,
Master to something higher: 40 - 60
Mx = 40 - 44
My = 50 - 55
Mz = 50 - 60
Tire forces set to 90
Works for me better than having Mz to 100 and having Master to 20 .. i needed one lap to get used to it but now I couldn`t go back to Mz higher than 0.01.. feels more like real steering wheel .. not selfcentering that much .. just had race with RUF GT3 on Watkins glen with 60, 44, 50, 52, 0.01 and it was a blast, feeling rubber sliding, easily catching slides, constant road feel but not nonsensely high like in AC .. pure fun

great thanks
can you do my favorite car RUF RGT GT3 also? in default setting it feels a bit weird but its a great car to drive
I charge money for requests @Piet Dekimpe :). I can have a look tonight later on, what is the thing about the car that feels weird? If you can try and describe what you dont like that may help me narrow it down. I have not tried the car yet so I can't say until later.

for example on nordschleife, it feels to 'wobbly' and to sensible to all little bumps etc....but could also be my FFB setting:( or the incar FFB setting for this car on that track, probably need to adjust the MX, MY en MZ parameters a bit, cause i havent changed that yet ( everything default 100)...

Last edited:
RUF RGT-8 GT3
RD8pvin.jpg

ZvysNSf.jpg

4o0TFaK.jpg

K5Ss60P.jpg

f8dZZBq.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years