rF2 Special Event: GT3 Challengers Pack@Imola 2018 Sun 19th May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Please send me a copy of the rfmod file. I can't connect to the server for some reason. I think I need to update a car or something is missing.

If I have the rfmod file I can find where the problem is with the modmanager.

Cheers

Please send me a copy of the rfmod file. I can't connect to the server for some reason. I think I need to update a car or something is missing.

If I have the rfmod file I can find where the problem is with the modmanager.

Cheers
you have lost me? whats the issue? this is all paid content, the usual issue is that the content fails to update correctly.just unsubscribe from the content. imola and the challenger pack. then resubscribe so it downloads the updates. the track should be version 1.03

:mad: Sorry guys, looks like cable company decided to do maintenance or something. Modem dropped at the top of the hour and continues to cycle looking for a connection.

Besides being my first race at Imola in rFactor2 and second with the Challengers pack, initialy i was clearly off the pace, but during the race i went through Awesome battles, had to defend myself from clearly faster drivers, and all of them raced like gentlements, it was a sure no hit to share a corner, and were quite a few lol
. Thanks guys from putting this up!

We found some trouble with rF2 not starting the race after the formation lap. What could it be? :sneaky:

On the grid before the formation lap...
rFactor2_2019_05_20_13_23_35_025.jpg
Lined up in the grid boxes? for race start
rFactor2_2019_05_20_13_24_26_560.jpg

:p

Good racing with you all, see you again for the next one.

But like it was said on TS, if people aren't lined up properly after a certain time the game will "teleport" you within the right box to avoid situations like we had where we were just waiting and waiting. I think some cars were moving though and that was more likely an issue. But afaik the same applies there that after a certain time the game should teleport and hold your car in place for the start countdown to begin.

At least I think that's how it should go.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.