rF2 Special Event: GT3 Challengers Pack@Imola 2018 Sun 19th May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great race with you @Tero Dahlberg
0.004 over the line for second, well done mate
Thanks, it was a good one :) I was struggling with the car/setup from the start and wasn't sure I could keep up with you once you got by. But I could and toward the end I think my tyres held up better as I was able to put some pressure on you. I knew I could probably challenge you to the line if all else fails, and it did :D Even messed up in the chicane on the last lap and dropped back enough to think I wouldn't have a chance. But attacked hard the last two corners and you probably made a mistake as I was closer than ever out of the last corner. And it was just enough!

Thanks, it was a good one :) I was struggling with the car/setup from the start and wasn't sure I could keep up with you once you got by. But I could and toward the end I think my tyres held up better as I was able to put some pressure on you. I knew I could probably challenge you to the line if all else fails, and it did :D Even messed up in the chicane on the last lap and dropped back enough to think I wouldn't have a chance. But attacked hard the last two corners and you probably made a mistake as I was closer than ever out of the last corner. And it was just enough!
haha! quite right mate, I did mess up the last corner giving you that crucial run for the line. I was not sure if there was another lap though, so I was keeping the inside line for T1.

Ah that's close enough lol. it did say i was in though so that wouldn't be it

That is interesting because I didn't get any messages for the grid line up if I was in or out of the box. I did reverse once to get the arrow back, then hit the box once more.

I was wondering if you indeed were line up to the track markings but for some reason there was a position issue in my replay or with your car on the server.

Cheers

That is interesting because I didn't get any messages for the grid line up if I was in or out of the box. I did reverse once to get the arrow back, then hit the box once more.

I was wondering if you indeed were line up to the track markings but for some reason there was a position issue in my replay or with your car on the server.

Cheers
If you are not in the box it says you are not lined up

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%