Some AI cars keep pitting on lap 1?

I am playing with a fully modded AC with the latest CSP preview, and decided to do a custom championship with some supercars.

Everything went well except for when some AI cars kept pitting near the end of the first lap. After restarting the championship multiple times, I noticed it was the same cars every time. The cars were three modded Lamborghinis, two (Huracan and Aventador) that I bought from a modder named Tidy and the SE30 Jota mod made by A3DR here on RD.

I saw that it might have something to do with the AI lines on certain tracks, but when I tested some one make races with just these cars on a few of AC's base tracks, the AI still kept pitting on lap one.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

I am playing with a fully modded AC with the latest CSP preview, and decided to do a custom championship with some supercars.

Everything went well except for when some AI cars kept pitting near the end of the first lap. After restarting the championship multiple times, I noticed it was the same cars every time. The cars were three modded Lamborghinis, two (Huracan and Aventador) that I bought from a modder named Tidy and the SE30 Jota mod made by A3DR here on RD.

I saw that it might have something to do with the AI lines on certain tracks, but when I tested some one make races with just these cars on a few of AC's base tracks, the AI still kept pitting on lap one.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?
Greetings, in many mod cars i found the issue to be a missing "fuel_cons" ini file, that file gives an idea to the ai of how much fuel it may have to take to complete the race in your track/laps combo, i mostly check the fuel consumption of mod cars in tsukuba (fast and efficient) to get an idea, values of 1 to 2 km/L are the usual range to put in the fuel_cons depending on the car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back