Resource icon

Misc Solstice - Graphics Mod with Realism in Mind 6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
¡Hola! Instale este filtro porque me encantaron las pantallas, pero recibí la imagen quemada. Supongo que hago algo mal. Creo que seguí las instrucciones, pero ... Por favor, no te molestes si es complicado. ¡Gracias!
20200210220739_1.jpg
20200210220755_1.jpg
20200210220812_1.jpg

Last edited:
¡Hola! Instale este filtro porque me encantaron las pantallas, pero recibí la imagen quemada. Supongo que hago algo mal. Creo que seguí las instrucciones, pero ... Por favor, no te molestes si es complicado. ¡Gracias!

I'm having the same issue...
Strange because I didn't have this with the previous version of Solstice.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I followed the instructions.
Using CM, CSP 0.1.42 and Sol 1.4.2

Please try to delete every file from the mod, reinstall it, select the Solstice PP filter and restart the game. It's possible that it needs to re-enable the Sol config.

EDIT: I made a clean install of Solstice and it works like a charm.
Next idea would be to deactivate ReShade with X and if the picture turns normal, install an older version of it.

Last edited:
Nada, lo he hecho pero sigue siendo lo mismo ... Creo que tendré algo encendido o apagado que no se aplica. No importa, ¡gracias por igual! ;)

reshade.jpg

I have to figure it out what's going on... I tried reloading, nothing. Turning it off, it's still bright.
I tried reverting back to CSP 1.40 but nothing.

Using another filter in Content Manager postprocessing, it's fine. So I guess there's a value in the _Solstice_by_GTAce.ini that is maybe wrong?
Is the _Solstice_by_GTAce.lua loaded automatically?

Last edited:
The .lua gets loaded once you start up the game with my filter enabled.
I cannot locate the issue, because it works here.
Could you delete the filter and use the one from the previous version?

I've tried changing some settings in the filter back to the values in the previous version but still no luck ...
As delpinsky says, using any other filter the brightness is fine. Switching to Solstice -> too bright! :(
Damn shame I can't get it to work because I really want to try your filter, it looks great in the screenshots :thumbsup:

I had to set pp-filter brightness in sol config to "30" (normal = 100) to avoid the brightness. But then its way to dark during nighttime.

I'll try to fix it ASAP, even if I don't know what's causing it.
Could you guys try the PP filter of version 4.0 (I attached it)? Because it should be the same. If that works, something broke during packing/upload.

Attachments

• _Solstice_by_GTAce.ini
    6.2 KB · Views: 105
I've tried this to make it work:
1.41 Solstice_by_GTAce.ini + shaders + 1.35 ppfilter.
In cockpit at least now is bearable with direct sun light and in replay mode seems good.

If I use 1.40 ppfilter + lua, image gets overexposed.

I'll try to fix it ASAP, even if I don't know what's causing it.
Could you guys try the PP filter of version 4.0 (I attached it)? Because it should be the same. If that works, something broke during packing/upload.

Unfortunately that doesn´t change anything- with or without reshade its way too bright
CSP 1.42, Sol 1.5 alpha 6

Wanted to try this, but was curious about one thing. Actually i've been wondering about this for a long time because I never understood what ReShade was exactly. I'm kind of new at this stuff.

Do you need ReShade installed for this to work properly during an actual race or is ReShade something that is just used for making screenshots?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back