Resource icon

Misc Solstice - Graphics Mod with Realism in Mind 6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, I've investigated further. I missed out a crucial detail in my description earlier: I am running VR (Sumsung Odysee Plus). I have since tried it on single screen monitor, and it is definitely active. I can bring up the menu using 'q' (but didn't notice much FR difference with the Reshade on or off).

But... I can't get the menu up in VR, and I don't see any sign that it's in effect...
I checked my root folder and it matches yours - thanks for the screenshots

Hi there, I've investigated further. I missed out a crucial detail in my description earlier: I am running VR (Sumsung Odysee Plus). I have since tried it on single screen monitor, and it is definitely active. I can bring up the menu using 'q' (but didn't notice much FR difference with the Reshade on or off).

But... I can't get the menu up in VR, and I don't see any sign that it's in effect...

To my knowledge reshade doesn't work with VR at this point in time.

I'm using a Vive and usually have to delete dxgi.dll in the root to even launch a race as certain version of reshade cause the game to crash.

@GTAce
is it possible to achieve a similar result, with some glowing light around the shape...
Sun-Dreams.jpg

...without compromising the whole picture, with a "Mars" red effect as shown on GTPlanet picture?

This is now, and the red effect seems spot on!
upload_2019-6-3_15-6-50.png

It's really not easy to find the perfect sun shape, so kudos to you, mate!

It's difficult because the glare is not just limited to the sun and I want some blinding effect to keep it realistic. I will keep working on it but there were enough updates for now. ;)

Currently planning an update because I noticed some issues. I'm still not where I want to be with it, but I am closer now.

Hello you and thank you for the work you provide! ^^ The photos look crazy, having already satisfied with my custom, I would like to know if it was possible to have your visual settings in the parameters in game and see if it is better than what I've done since!

Hello you and thank you for the work you provide! ^^ The photos look crazy, having already satisfied with my custom, I would like to know if it was possible to have your visual settings in the parameters in game and see if it is better than what I've done since!
Well, just download it and try yourself. Depending on what you've changed you might have to move affected files around.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back