sol not showing up in my controller scipt

Hello everyone,
I'm in trouble! For some reasons i ignore, i have a black sky instead of the the gorgeous sky texture.Every thing worked fine this morning and now it's broken.I'have tied all solution listed in this tread but with no result .I don't manage to have controller script window selection in weather fx.
Any clue before i reinstall everything ?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the answer. Sadly ,i have tried everything said on the discord channel and nothing works. Still can't manage to have controller script window.

Amazing! Thank you so much Peter - I've just this weekend come back to AC and took the morning off work trying to fix my black sky issue... almost flipped when I saw you were updating this today!
I have just downloaded, uninstalled/reinstalled and all is well! Thank you 100x.

Hello, I don't know how to make the "Controller Script" box appear, which is invisible to me.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    455.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Hello, I don't know how to make the "Controller Script" box appear, which is invisible to me.
1686072716560.png

I am having the same problem I tried every single step that you guys said but nothing works I tried csp 1.80 and 1.79 I tried manual and oto install but nothing works Edit(Everything was working a few hours ago but I installed pure and didnt like it and I uninstall it and the controller script tab was gone)

Last edited:

View attachment 669808
I am having the same problem I tried every single step that you guys said but nothing works I tried csp 1.80 and 1.79 I tried manual and oto install but nothing works Edit(Everything was working a few hours ago but I installed pure and didnt like it and I uninstall it and the controller script tab was gone)
If you don't use CSP 0.1.80p218 then you need to revert CM back to 0.8.2467...

and deactivate updates then:
Settings - Content Manager - General - "Check for updates": disabled

If you use CSP 0.1.80p218 then you can use CM 0.8.2561. Then the weather controller selection is in the Drive menu in the weather selection. So you select the controller with the weather....

I reverted my content manager and sol works again, and i not long have a black sky . Any idea why my content manager updated? i thought i had auto updates off?

Next issue is the sol config doesnt seem to change any settings? i normally have 2d clouds for vr performance reasons and even editing the config file in notepad doesn't cause 2d clouds to appear. The track VAO also seems quite flat now, and Vallelunga seems almost unlit in look.

I reverted my content manager and sol works again, and i not long have a black sky . Any idea why my content manager updated? i thought i had auto updates off?

Next issue is the sol config doesnt seem to change any settings? i normally have 2d clouds for vr performance reasons and even editing the config file in notepad doesn't cause 2d clouds to appear. The track VAO also seems quite flat now, and Vallelunga seems almost unlit in look.
Just use the new Sol 2.2.9 update. Seems your CM updated again.

You should open Lua Debug app ingame, if something is strange. It will show you an error. A tab has then a red dot. Switch to that tab and expand the error. If this error is something about "io.outout" you need Sol 2.2.9 or permanently return to a former CM version. Actually CM 0.8.2561 is causing an error, which Sol 2.2.9 or Pure 0.180a get fixed.

I do not even have controller script panel :(

View attachment 670181
If you use the public CSP 0.1.79 or CSP 0.1.80preview115 or lower, you should still use CM 0.8.2467...! https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases/download/v0.8.2467.39678/Content.Manager.zip and deactivate updates then:

If you use CSP 0.1.80preview218, you should use the new Content Manager (0.8.2561....) In this version of CM and CSP, the weather controller is moved to the Drive menu in the weather selection.

CM-CSP.jpg

If you use the public CSP 0.1.79 or CSP 0.1.80preview115 or lower, you should still use CM 0.8.2467...! https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases/download/v0.8.2467.39678/Content.Manager.zip and deactivate updates then:

If you use CSP 0.1.80preview218, you should use the new Content Manager (0.8.2561....) In this version of CM and CSP, the weather controller is moved to the Drive menu in the weather selection.

View attachment 670189
Btw how can I solve the black sky problem. I've installed the CSP you recommended and it worked but now I have a black sky problem.

1686250056800.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 32.8%