sol not showing up in my controller scipt

hello i am new to all the asetto corsa stuff , but after installing content manager and the latest version of sol. When I go to my settings and weather FX in content manager i can't find the sol script.

I also copied the 4 files into my root of AC

Have you done this and only this?
SOL.jpg

Picture is from an older version but nothing has changed!

At first I was copying apps, content, extensions, system and description.jsgme to the ac root folder but then I only copied the 4 and it still didn't work. It's weird because I use to have sol installed however after uninstalling the game and reinstalling I have never been able to get it working.

This is what I see when I go to weather fx.
Screenshot_20230111_125045.png

Screenshot_20230111_125132.png

Wasn't entirely sure if you wanted to see this as well
Screenshot_20230111_125715.png

Thank you for looking into this issue for me and sorry for not being able to explain it the best

Last edited:
This is what I see when I go to weather fx.
View attachment 630306
View attachment 630307
Wasn't entirely sure if you wanted to see this as well
View attachment 630308
Thank you for looking into this issue for me and sorry for not being able to explain it the best
Please deactivate Microsoft Onedrive for your Documents/Assetto Corsa folder! (or in general - if you don't use it)

Then delete the weatherFX.ini both in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension
And
/common/assettocorsa/extension/config
Then reinstall CSP manually.
Copy the dwrite.dll and the extension folder to AC root folder from the CSP archive.
You will find the CSP archives at acstuff.ru
There select Custom Shaders Patch and choose the version you want. I recommend to use the latest version.

Note: those public versions don't have RainFX. If you want rain, you need to subscribe to Ilja Jusupov's patreon, to get the "preview" version for included RainFX...

Last edited:
I have done all of this and still no luck. The only thing I could think of is that I am not uninstalling csp the right way because once I have reinstalled csp I get this message
Screenshot_20230111_111006.png

I deleted weatherFX.ini and I installed the latest version of csp but after this message still appeared
1673584843418.png

I have been installing sol by copying the 4 folders and I have tried this multiple times (deleting the old files every time)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.6%