sol not showing up in my controller scipt

i had this exact same problem i could not get sol to show in either box when changing script e.t.c

i was about to write on here but instead i uninstaled sol and reinstalled it which meant i was able to select it in the weather script, but still not in the controller script. i changed the pp filter to sol and for whatever reason sol then and only then showed up in my "controller script"

i did a search and seen a few people on and off this forum recently having the same issues. its really not hard to drag and drop the appropriate files into the root folder so maybe its some kind of bug or something as there are to many people having issues. i intalled sol the first time (manually) and nothing shown up at all. i only repeated the process and had a bit more luck. lord knows why.

either way sol is absolutely incredible well worth the 5 minutes of troubleshooting

Last edited:
i had this exact same problem i could not get sol to show in either box when changing script e.t.c

i was about to write on here but instead i uninstaled sol and reinstalled it which meant i was able to select it in the weather script, but still not in the controller script. i changed the pp filter to sol and for whatever reason sol then and only then showed up in my "controller script"

i did a search and seen a few people on and off this forum recently having the same issues. its really not hard to drag and drop the appropriate files into the root folder so maybe its some kind of bug or something as there are to many people having issues. i intalled sol the first time (manually) and nothing shown up at all. i only repeated the process and had a bit more luck. lord knows why.

either way sol is absolutely incredible well worth the 5 minutes of troubleshooting
Mostly it is caused by Microsoft Onedrive. It restores files and it does not recognize, that an app like CM is using the documents folder to update the user's files. So it's always needed to deactivate Onedrive for the "Assetto Corsa" folder in Documents or removing Onedrive if it is not used in general.

Last edited:
Mostly it is caused by Microsoft Onedrive. It restores files and it does not recognize, that an app like CM is using the documents folder to update the user's files. So it's always needed to deactivate Onedrive for the "Assetto Corsa" folder in Documents or removing Onedrive if it is not used in general.
i have heard the same thing. but i havent once had onedrive on my pc so it cant of been that for the minor issues i was having, still all is well now. thankyou Peter

I just watched Sirspats Gaming new video showing how to install sol 2.26 and I'm still having the same issue, Sol not showing up in controller script (weather FX) they give me only two options (default and live controller). What do u recommend for here?

Yes I completely removed one drive from my computer and I’m still having the same issue. The only thing I could think of is when I first installed sol I dragged and dropped into cm. Unsure if that would cause these types of problems.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 141 57.6%