AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Spa - Tue 26Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
But this car handles like a pig on standard setups, as long as we are all nice and share, we can all be on the same setup, but one that actually works ;)

I am a bit rubbish at setups but the ones I've got from other people didn't feel much quicker at the tracks I've tried, at least with my driving style. I kinda concluded that the default wasn't too far off optimal.
My alien friend told me that default would be definitely the fastest or at least very close.
But I agree, it's one of these cars where the default is only the fastest if you are able to push with it or handle it.
So if you're 3s slower than the aliens, you can go 1s quicker with a custom setup.
You won't however go 2s quicker with a custom setup as that pace will require to go back to the default and drive differently.
Had to learn that with the mx-5. Wasn't easy to accept the two facts. First that I suck, second one that I also suck at setting up :p

Well, didn't realize that, but 10 euro's a year isn't too much. I'll roam around the forums a bit and see how it goes. Any chance there's a dedicated server for the upcoming social event? (outside of the event)

Well, didn't realize that, but 10 euro's a year isn't too much. I'll roam around the forums a bit and see how it goes. Any chance there's a dedicated server for the upcoming social event? (outside of the event)
OK good stuff. Not sure what you mean about dedicated server - all of our events are effectively on a dedicated server but all are open only to premium members.

Hello, please count me in ! :)
You're in ;)

Can you add me please ?
Hi and welcome! I have provisionally added you to the list but please add your full name to the "Real name" field in your profile - see the first post of the thread for links to the server passwords, TeamSpeak setup info, and how to set the real name etc. If you hit trouble we can help :)

I'm in too please.

I need an excuse for not watching Argentina going down, it would be too painful :(
Do you have Argentinian roots or something? It really is a bit sad that Messi couldn't do anything this WC. We Germans had some nice matches in the past with them :p
add me thank you :D
Putting you all on the list! :)
My apologies, just been told I have to work this evening and won't get home in time. Gutted :mad:
Oh no :( Not in time for the race session too?

I'd also like to join the event :)
Welcome aboard ;)
Wasn't aware I could that! If all goes well I might be home for the race but wouldn't want anyone to miss out.

Will give you a shout if I can be there and if there's space :thumbsup:
Well, given the numbers right now, I don't think you'll be excluding anyone, but the general rule is that if you do turn up late, simply pop onto TS and ask the host if it's OK to hop in. Tonight I don't expect an issue ;) Best to get a lap in for qually if at all possible though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back