AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Spa - Tue 26Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm so sorry but I can't participate to the race anymore,:( I will try to come back soon, have a good race everyone !:thumbsup:

Getting bad performance issues atm, I think I need to pull my PC apart - I would count me out of this one unless I find something simple...

Sorry to hear that guys - thanks for letting us know. (Good luck fixing the PC and maybe we'll still see you... if it's as hot where you are as where I am, maybe it's a simple overheating thing?)

I can join if it's not too late. Not sure if i can do both races but will try.
Welcome! :) (Only one race tonight.)

Sorry to hear that guys - thanks for letting us know. (Good luck fixing the PC and maybe we'll still see you... if it's as hot where you are as where I am, maybe it's a simple overheating thing?)

I was getting big FPS drops in the same place every lap in an event last night, and when I tried the Spa server earlier it was the same - this is a new thing, although the machine turning itself off in the middle of a session as it's done a couple of times recently is also a new thing ( that might be heat somewhere - CPU is fine, but one of the mobo sensors squawks sometimes ). Unfortunately cleaning properly rather than just the filters is an involved job.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.8%