SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD

Seasons SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SkyFall updated SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD with a new update entry:

SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD v1.2 GP CHINA 2017

CHANGELOG:

MOD v1.2 GP CHINA 2017

- Updated Drivers Pics and Teams Logo for the 2017 season at GRAND PRIX Menu
- Graphic enhancement to avoid "low resolution" jump during game rendering. [This is a "native" problem in F1-2013 game]
- CAREER MODE Menu for DRIVER STANDINGS/TEAM STANDINGS now show 2017 Season Cars (side view with cars for 2017 season with shark-fins)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just tried the last update and the car skins are mixed and not matching with team and era,i hope you can fix it please:(;)**it works ok ,i forgot to copy the track and car packs:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Skyfall,

Wonderful Job on the MOD for f12013, you enable me to play a wonderful career mode on a mac.

Only one small thing regarding the car, not too sure what exactly the issue are,
since I am a huge Mercedes fan, It kind of bother me because the Mercedes looks a bit odd (see picture attached). It looks like the back wheel are flying and located behind the rear spoiler. Is this how it suppose to look like?
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 1.29.51 AM-min.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 1.21.46 AM-min.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 1.23.04 AM-min.jpg

Thank you

Hi Skyfall,

Wonderful Job on the MOD for f12013, you enable me to play a wonderful career mode on a mac.

Only one small thing regarding the car, not too sure what exactly the issue are,
since I am a huge Mercedes fan, It kind of bother me because the Mercedes looks a bit odd (see picture attached). It looks like the back wheel are flying and located behind the rear spoiler. Is this how it suppose to look like?
View attachment 187393View attachment 187392

View attachment 187394
Thank you

Thanks for the "Bug" report, timothyrusli; I had not spotted this epic FAIL. This Car model was created by Talisman and Chinamik for F1-2014 and maybe something got "Lost in translation"... and thus we end up with that crazy MERCEDES.
I already corrected it, so rest assure you will get a fully working MERCEDES MODded Car.
I am updating ALL cars liveries and had started from Sauber up.... [I had just finished RENAULT], so this was kind of a Aha! moment for me. I decided to upgrade MERCEDES a bit, and it´s looking pretty good. Just need to clean up some "mirror" misplacement and it will be ready to fly:
MERCEDES_PREVIEW_001.jpg

MERCEDES_PREVIEW_002.jpg

MERCEDES_PREVIEW_003.jpg

The finished product will be much better. I hope you like it.
Thanks, SKYFALL
P.S.: Maybe should write a tutorial on how to get "SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD" working on MAC, since I get that question a LOT!!! :roflmao::thumbsup:

Hi! this mod not working with cooperative :( can you fix that? thx

I think the game does´nt do "Co-Op" once it´s modded. [I might be wrong] But please try to Google: F1 2013 co-op fix and you will get some help.
If you get it to work, please report back and share if it works. Thanks.

great mod! the cars are awesome, I love it!

I got one question though,

I want to have the new liveries and the matching drivers, so I downloaded the Seasons and the Car Mod packs. But in both mods there is the folder "interiors" and "car_materials", "raceload.jpk" and "surface materials" . Which ones of them should i use in order to work?

Thanks in advance!

They are the same files. I recommend that you ALWAYS use the files from the GAME MOD [the files that are located inside the SKYFALL F1 2017 SEASON MOD download file] since this is the most current version files Current version is version 1.2
Enjoy!

Sorry, haven´t done any of the classics. The Benetton B188 is also one of the favorites. I will send you a link via INBOX and see if it helps. :thumbsup:

Amazing Mod, but i've some problems. the game always crash everytime i want to start a race (In Career Mode/QuickRace/Season Challenge). But Young Driver Test is still playable

Amazing Mod, but i've some problems. the game always crash everytime i want to start a race (In Career Mode/QuickRace/Season Challenge). But Young Driver Test is still playable

Thanks NaufaIR; Please check the installation of the game. If any file is missing or misplaced the game will crash. Remember to also download the TRACKS PACK and the CARS PACK.
If you install JUST the GAME MOD files correctly the game should run with no problems (This is the best way to know if the game is incorrectly installed). After the game runs without any flaws, you can install the TRACK PACK and then the CAR PACK.
regards, SKYFALL.

Nice work love the new mod.
but is there any chance of increasing number of races in career mode (or all I want is to have Indian Grand Prix in Career mode). Plz it would be a big help.

Hello Skyfall, how are you?
I wanna to tell you, that your mod is absolutely awesome, fantastic, nice job an thank you so much for sharing with us
Just wanna to asked you, And sorry if it bothers you, When will you upload a new update? I'm hooked on the game, it's fantastic but I've had some little problems, when i raced in the Baku Grand Prix, Mexican Grand prix, and the Russian Gran Prix, The other cars look silly and go too slow,And also the gearbox sometimes stays in neutral, but also accelerate at normal speed, but outside as if the sound of the engine sounds very rare, only in those grand prix.
And as well, in the calendar on the carrer mode, is not the austrian grand prix.
Is only this little problems, of everything else is wonderfull
I just wanted you to know and thank you very much for your attention and in advance for your great mod
Grettings from Colombia!

i have a Problem. The new name of the driver are Errors but why? I have a clean F1 2013 file and the mod works but the new names (not all but Stroll) are errors? How can i fix it?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 245
Hi, I tried to install the Skyfall 2017 mod on Mac, but when I replace the Skyfall files with the F1 2013 files, the game crashes before it reaches the home screen. Certain mods seem to work, such as the realistic damage mod and audio mod, but any mod that "replaces" major parts of the game immediately causes the game to crash. Please help??

i have a Problem. The new name of the driver are Errors but why? I have a clean F1 2013 file and the mod works but the new names (not all but Stroll) are errors? How can i fix it?

Hi Cemuvi, and thanks for the note. Unfortunately the MOD is ONLY available in ENGLISH, so you may need to change language to ENGLISH for the MOD to work 100% with track & driver names. For now.
You can help a lot if you can send me your language_ger.lng file so I can fix the language error and make the MOD available in German (Deutsch). You will find this file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2013\language folder (or something similar to that).
Thanks in advance, SKYFALL.

Hi, I tried to install the Skyfall 2017 mod on Mac, but when I replace the Skyfall files with the F1 2013 files, the game crashes before it reaches the home screen. Certain mods seem to work, such as the realistic damage mod and audio mod, but any mod that "replaces" major parts of the game immediately causes the game to crash. Please help??
Merged into he support thread for the mod that you downloaded

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back