SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD

Seasons SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SkyFall submitted a new resource:

SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD - All Teams & Drivers for 2017 F1 Season.

View attachment 180495

Welcome to Formula One - 2017 Season MOD!

Hello, guys and gals; It is that time of the year again, and I am exited for what this new 2017 season can bring. New rules, New Cars (with Fins) and New Grip...meaning higher speeds. Lats year you guys made the F1 2016 SEASON MOD a huge hit in the RD Community and I am pleased and humbled by your...

Read more about this resource...

Because you have the full 2017 mod, I will rename my 2017 mod as Beta. Well done SkyFall!:thumbsup:
BTW, have you updated the tracks for this mod? In my opinions, it is very strange that the 2017 cars are driving at the 2013-sponsored track

Great work, thank you so much! It's the first mod I've installed and the cars are looking great. But some of the driver and team names are not displayed in a correct way, for example "Max Verstappen" is shown as db_Verstappen... Lance Stroll is db_db... McLaren is still McLaren Mercedes...

First of all, thank you for making this beautiful mod available for all of us. Keep up the amazing work you're doing! :)

I just have a quick question. Where do I need to place the file "Advanced AI"? Since there is no file called like this just yet. Just the regular "ai" file, which is also included in this download.

SkyFall updated SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD with a new update entry:

SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD v1.1 GP AUSTRALIA 2017

CHANGELOG:

MOD v1.1 GP AUSTRALIA 2017

- Corrected the Audio Speech. Now you can hear the Race Engineer during Racing.
- Switched HAM / BOT skins in database to show correct car numbers
- Valteri Botas / Lewis Hamilton 2017 Season Helmets
- Normal number FLASHBACK MAX=4 MIN=0 depending on difficulty level
- Upgraded All Drivers GP Classification Order
- Updated Drivers Picture 2017 [@Chianamik]
- 2017 Drivers Picture Now showing on CAREER...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! Great mod!

Will the team clothing of Renault, Haas, etc. also be updated?
I also have a problem with Sotchi track, 'cause this track will not load for me. Loading sign in right corner all the time ;-)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the mod, I'm really enjoying it. I have a question, what options should I modify with the publisher to make the car more powerful?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 427
Nice MOd Buty I have a problem i have no drivers and the steering wheel doesnt move

Please check that you download version 1.2 (or latest version) and follow the correct file installation.

There is a very good "How To" Guide created by Graham Laing I hope that it helps you to clarify any doubts. Follow this link:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/

Remember to BACK-UP your game install (The guide will also show you how), and remember to always use a original game install.

This MOD is in a .7z (zip file), so you should unpack or decompress the contents into a NEW folder of your choice. You can then copy these files directly into your F1-2013 install. (This is just in case you might install it, in the the wrong file path. It's better to unpack to a temporary folder).

Once you have unpacked the archive, copy the folders that are in your mod into your F1 2013 install folder, and overwrite any existing files. This is why you should back up the original folders before installing any mods!!!.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Regards, SKYFALL

Great work, thank you so much! It's the first mod I've installed and the cars are looking great. But some of the driver and team names are not displayed in a correct way, for example "Max Verstappen" is shown as db_Verstappen... Lance Stroll is db_db... McLaren is still McLaren Mercedes...

Thank you very much for the post, henry_jekyll;

You shouldn't be getting any of the Old names appearing in this Season (2017) so I probably guess that your F1-2013 is set to another language.... The MOD only works for English language. Soon Spanish, German, Portuguese and French Language (Beta Testing) for now.
So you will probably have to change your language settings: Right click F1-2013 in your Steam library then click properties then click Language tab and choose the language English (I´m guessing this will change the language in game). More info located on the Support Tab of this MOD at: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/skyfall-f1-2016-season-mod.120013/ I hope this helps.

Regards, SKYFALL
Show less

First of all, thank you for making this beautiful mod available for all of us. Keep up the amazing work you're doing! :)

I just have a quick question. Where do I need to place the file "Advanced AI"? Since there is no file called like this just yet. Just the regular "ai" file, which is also included in this download.

Thanks for the post. Sorry for not getting in-time with the answer, but I think my Notification system is OFF or something..... I just realize today I had so many Posts.:confused:

You should replace the AI file. Just rename your AI file to AI (Backup) and then rename/replace the Advanced AI as AI. You will have the NEW "Advanced" AI behavior.
Thanks for the "heads up" maybe I need to explain a little bit more on "How to Install this MOD". :thumbsup:

ehm i installed both mods (season + track) but baku and sotchi for example doesnt work ... please help .
but otherwise this mod is awesome

Thanks for the review, JustV3trox;

We plan on releasing a MOD Update after every Calendar Race [Or something like that]. Will include the correct 2017 sponsors for each track and some minor upgrades (Engine power, tire wear, graphics, etc.).
MEXICO & BAKU must be MODed from other tracks since they DO NOT exist for F1-2013. In this case we used MEXICO=Hockenheim with Mexico Sponsors and BAKU=Singapore Daylight and fixed buildings and Sponsors.
Hope this helps.

Congratulations on the mod, I'm really enjoying it. I have a question, what options should I modify with the publisher to make the car more powerful?

Thanks for the post, MariA7X;
Remember "With Great Power come Great Responsibilities" :laugh:
The "short" answer is using Ego Database Editor by Ryder25 you should be able to edit the game database [Remember to Back-up].
Inside the database there is a folder for F1Teams in here you will find Engine Power for each team.
But now you will have more power and more tire wear and more un-controlled AI.... so you will need to balance the .crt files for each Team/Track or the AI will end up crashing or going off the curves.
If you really interested send me an INBOX and I will gladly help.
Good luck.

Thanks for the update! Great mod!

Will the team clothing of Renault, Haas, etc. also be updated?
I also have a problem with Sotchi track, 'cause this track will not load for me. Loading sign in right corner all the time ;-)

Thanks for the post, Henry_Jekyll;
1) Yes all clothing and driver cut-scenes will be updated [I expect to be 100% after version v1.3 BAHRAIN], I think it is taking more time to update than last year.
2) If a track does not load you may be missing the .crt files for that track. Just check inside cars folder the balance and track sub-folders they should have a sochi.crt for each team. If just one file is missing the game will stall.... and not load.

Please check that you download version 1.2 (or latest version) and follow the correct file installation.

There is a very good "How To" Guide created by Graham Laing I hope that it helps you to clarify any doubts. Follow this link:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/

Remember to BACK-UP your game install (The guide will also show you how), and remember to always use a original game install.

This MOD is in a .7z (zip file), so you should unpack or decompress the contents into a NEW folder of your choice. You can then copy these files directly into your F1-2013 install. (This is just in case you might install it, in the the wrong file path. It's better to unpack to a temporary folder).

Once you have unpacked the archive, copy the folders that are in your mod into your F1 2013 install folder, and overwrite any existing files. This is why you should back up the original folders before installing any mods!!!.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Regards, SKYFALL

Nice MOd Buty I have a problem i have no drivers and the steering wheel doesnt move

Please check the F1-2013/interiors folder since this folder holds drivers animations and steering wheels for each team. Make sure that the folder is not deleted or missing.
The pic you sent looks like this folder is missing or misplaced.

Regards, Skyfall.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back