Welcome to Formula One - 2017 Season MOD!
Hello, guys and gals; It is that time of the year again, and I am exited for what this new 2017 season can bring. New rules, New Cars (with Fins) and New Grip...meaning higher speeds.
Last year you guys made the F1 2016 SEASON MOD a huge hit in the RD Community and I am pleased and humbled by your support. Thanks!!
I still think that F1-2013 is Codemasters best F1 game engine of the series and together we can take it to the next level. I have named this new adventure the SKYFALL F1 2017 EQUINOX Mod. [Because it was born the 20th March 2017 at 20:17 minutes during the equinox].
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making this build. I will try to update and polish it if you guys like it.
Creative Concept/Art by @SkyFall
Game Modders/Artists/Genius: @chianamik, @muben_is, @ClimaxF1, @talisman, @Franske
Acknowledgements: YeBossKiller / Advantian / Thrasher / Krsskos / Kris / MrtheRacer / Supla007 and the RaceDepartment Community for their help to make this MOD possible.
Please back-up your original game files.
For best results use a fresh install of F1-2013
Open the downloaded file using WinRAR/WinZIP/7zip Tool
Replace the included archives from the downloaded file in each F1-2013 file
Drag and drop the F1 2013 archive of your downloaded file at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<Your Name>\F1 2013\ <Your install may vary>
Select Overwrite Files
Launch your F1 2013
For NEW users installing this MOD for the first time: You will need to create a NEW GAME FILE since now all teams and drivers have changed. Any previous saved game will be corrupt and will not work with this MOD.
NOTE: You must Download Additional TRACK PACK to enjoy the complete experience.
CHANGELOG for MOD v1.0:
- Infiniti Red Bull Racing is now Red Bull Racing
- Williams Racing is now Williams Martini Racing
- McLaren Mercedes is now McLaren Honda
- Lotus F1 is now Renault Sport F1 Team
- Caterham F1 Team is now Haas F1 Team
- Marussia F1 Team is now Manor Racing MRT F1 Team [NOT FEATURED IN GAME/SEASON]
- All the driver names and pics for 2017 season including Lance Stroll, Esteban Ocon, Stoffel Vandoorne, Max Verstappen, Carlos Sainz, Pascal Wehrlein, Jolyon Palmer, etc.
- Upgraded performance of the F1 engines using data from the 2017 winter testing at Circuit Catalunya, Cars are 35% faster than stock F1 2013 engines, which is accurate compared to the real engines (840BHP in 2016). [STILL IN DEVELOPMENT]
- NEW Teams logos in the GRAND PRIX Menu and added Teams for 2017 and all transparencies for drivers pic. All Drivers use their assigned 2016 season helmets.
- Drivers backdrop art created by @Jed_Lilly
- More stable Database build
- Artificial Intelligence will now be more aggressive and use over-steer
- Race Tracks in GP Mode are now according to 2017 Season Calendar
- Career Mode calendar adapted to 2017 Season style (Only 19 races)
- After the Young Drivers Test you will be offered Team Contracts for:
SAUBER(*)/ RENAULT(*)/ HAAS(*)/TORO ROSSO/WILLIAMS/FORCE INDIA
(*) Available after Day 1
* Williams FW40 / Red Bull RB13 / Ferrari SF70h Created by @chianamik
* Sauber C36 / McLaren MCL32 / Mercedes W08EQ / Renault RS17 / Haas VF17
created by @muben_is
* Force India VMJ10 created in collaboration by @muben_is and @chianamik
* Toro Rosso STR12 created by @SkyFall
ATTENTION: SKYFALL F1 2017 CAR PACK IS NOW AVAILABLE
Starting on v1.1 the Car liveries will be updated from a stand-alone CAR-PACK. Please Download from:
ALL PLAYABLE TRACK MODELS:
Melbourne / Bahrain / Shangai / Sochi(*) / Catalunya / Monaco / Montreal / Azerbaijan(*) / Spielberg(*) / Silverstone / Hungaroring / SpaFrancorchamps / Monza / Singapour / Sepang / Susuka / Texas / Mexico(*) / Brazil / Abu Dhabi
Plus Aditional Tracks:
Delhi / Korea / Nurburgring / Hockenheim(*)
(*) NOTE: Mexico, Baku, Spielberg, Sochi and Hockenheim are modeled from existing tracks since these tracks are NOT originally available in F1-2013.
ATTENTION: SKYFALL F1 2017 TRACK PACK IS NOW AVAILABLE
Please Download from:
- Added ULTRASOFT Tyres, they will look more degraded after some laps and when they are worn out, Tyres will smoke in hard braking and during reserving.
- Ultrasoft can be used in Monaco, Canada, Austria, Singapore.
- Now you can select better personal style helmets from MAIN MENU created by @supla007
- Tyre wear more close to 2016 Season with %Scalling for lenght of Races
- Starting Grid Order accurate to 2016 Season standing results
- MONACO GP race track adjusted to make it work on 2017 V6 Power Unit Specs
DRIVERS HELMETS & RACING SUITS (Created/Updated by @silidus):
* Drivers use their 2016 Season helmets & Racing Suits during races and inside cutscenes.
* New Teams GARAGES display and updated sponsors
* YoungDriversTest results now show correct Team Logos
ADVANCED AI (Created/Updated by @Klodian Stafa
NEW AUDIO PACK (Created by @chianamik)
Cars Engine sound updated.
* Only English Language install is currently supported by SKYFALL
I will try to post updates as the 2017 season progresses. Please check the Updates.
Enjoy and give feedback, that's how we get better at this!!
SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD 1.2
All Teams & Drivers for 2017 F1 Season.
Hey, thanks for the effort to make such a great mod. Everything works fine for me, except two things:
1. The car skins are still the old ones.
2. When I select a new track like Sochi, the game crashes.
I don't see where I made a mistake installing the mod, and I installed and uninstalled several times now, but these problems continue to accure. Thanks for your help. :)
Great mod, thank you for it!
Just two questions: First, I can see you're using the car chassises from F1 2016. Will you replace them to the actual 2017 chassises? (wider tyres, shark fins etc.) And second, the 2017 tyre selection (Ultrasoft, Supersoft, Soft, etc.) If you can make these two things, then it will be a perfect mod :)
Fantastic mod, as usual! I downloaded 2016 too and it was flawless!
I've downloaded mod, cars, and tracks
Found this things to improve:
1. Toro Rosso, and Red Bull has no numbers, digits or leds (RPM) on the wheel.
2. Williams Martini is hard to drive in some tracks, because of a big flare caused by the white paint color on the car. When sun is up, it gets very difficult to see on cockpit cam. I experienced this in the Australian Circuit.
3. Audio is really great. I have 5.1 speakers. The new audio (8V engines) comes from the front speakers, but the old audio (higher frequency) gets blended on the rear speakers.
The game and the mod is very good and works perfectly without any flaws of any sort . But the engine sounds are not as good as the version 1.1 , I think it would be better if you put the version 1.1 sounds in the upcoming versions and it'll be very nice to see the correct tyre types for all the races as per the F1 2017 season . Hope to such things in the upcoming mods
Great mod but safety car is invisible and tyre wear needs to be a little bit less im racing %50 races and tyres wear off 2 or 1 lap earlier then im gonna pit, im not doing much wheelspin or brake lockup but tyres just wear quick. But thanks for the mod best mod for f1 2013