Simulation vs Simcade vs Arcade

Hoo-okay? And that means... what? :O_o:

Again, why would he spend money three times, and do 20 laps? Not very good value. So... He probably did drive offline? Like he's driving offline with netkar now?

Soon I'll have the same expression as that atheist guy conversing with Bill O'Reilly about tides.
Ok now i see you also do not really know what you are talking about.

iRacing you pay for either monthly, quarterly or yearly.

If you do offline, online, race qualifying, testing etc etc you can only do that as long as you have a subscription.
There´s no real offline mode in iRacing, everything is online, even testing.

Yea i bet you like O´reilly, he shares similar "beliefs" as yourself.

Ok now i see you also do not really know what you are talking about.

iRacing you pay for either monthly, quarterly or yearly.

If you do offline, online, race qualifying, testing etc etc you can only do that as long as you have a subscription.
There´s no real offline mode in iRacing, everything is online, even testing.
I actually do know that, and nothing I said conflicts with it?

He spent money on a couple of different occasions? Why, if he didn't drive?

Yea i bet you like O´reilly, he shares similar "beliefs" as yourself.
Yeah, maybe re-reading the post is in order.

I actually do know that, and nothing I said conflicts with it?

He spent money on a couple of different occasions? Why, if he didn't drive?

Yeah, maybe re-reading the post is in order. Unless you're aware of what I sa

Because he did drive, although not much and only rookie cars.
It's a one time fee if you pay for one month so he could have done 1-2 races then next year comes back, drives the same car, comes bak after another year, drives a few laps.

Do you expect me to believe he has bought high powered cars three times for every year?
Yea maybe i should pretend and act stupid on this one.
Yes i know what your next reply will be, let's see if im right.

Because he did drive, although not much and only rookie cars.
It's a one time fee if you pay for one month so he could have done 1-2 races then next year comes back, drives the same car, comes bak after another year, drives a few laps.

Do you expect me to believe he has bought high powered cars three times for every year?
Don't know about anyone else, but if I don't like or use something, I don't pay for it more than once, or spend any additional time on it.

Yes i know what your next reply will be, let's see if im right.
Dunno, don't have much more to say. Unless you meant this :D
http://www.waragainststupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DSrageface.jpg

Don't know about anyone else, but if I don't like or use something, I don't pay for it more than once, or spend any additional time on it.

Dunno, don't have much more to say. Unless you meant this :D
http://www.waragainststupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DSrageface.jpg
That explains the years between every new account.
Just testing it once a year to see what everyone has talked about.

I was actually wrong but i did left you a little bait to take but im sure it will come :)
I thought it was so obvious yet i was wrong apparently.

If you want to answer via PM I understand........ but have you ever been abducted by Aliens?
No but i feel i´m having a conversation with one right now.

Remember that you started this stuff.
You started this thread, i left a reply, which was more or less identical to yours.
Then you asked me "ok but which one is best right now?"
I said they prevail in different areas.
I even said that NKPro is amazing. And that their tire model is the best right now.

then when i mentioned iRacing you instantly attacked.

You replied with this, "You must be an amazing driver and a true iracing ambassador."

Not really taking into consideration everything i said about NKPro which i felt was really good.

You dug your own hole, maybe someone will help you out of it, i won´t,

U do come across as very pro-iracing though.
I just told you NKPro is AMAZING and that it has the best tire model right now.
What more do you want me to do to get you to realize i'm not a fanboy.

Im incredbly excited for Assetto Corsa, no that's an understatement like nothing else..

But just because i don't believe the NTM to be a hoax or that i think certain things iracing does extremely well does not make me a fanboy.

I tried to help you fix your steering issue in Iracing so you could possibly see if that made things better and possibly solve the problem you felt however i got called a fanboy so i went on the offensive just like you.

I never said iRacing was the god of simracing, i never said you should quit play other games, i never said you should sign up again to iracing.

But you missed all of that and answered with comments that had nothing to do with what you quoted.

Even though I'm sure someone will beat my time, I just set the fastest time in netkar pro with the FTarget at Melbourne, however, all I did was make a few set up changes and I was good to go, yet with pcars{simcade}, I can't even make sense of how to set it up, there's so many problems with it's feel that it could take hrs and hrs, and even then, I doubt I'd find something satisfactory as the core game physics are multiplatform vs a true PC sim like netkar.

My bad experiences are the very same that I had with Shift1/2 and to a much lesser extent F1 2011.....but all my PC sims are often very good at default, but it doesn't take much to fine tune them into something better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back