Simulation vs Simcade vs Arcade

What about practicing?
Well first of all the question mark tells more words then you have written.

But to answer your question, yes even practice sessions.

Your third account,

This is your second account, everything you did.

And your first account.

Have you tried other cars then the Mazda or Legends car? It doesn´t seem like it.

Edit: noticed the Slowstice there sorry.

Now if you are feeling something is weird with the steering... could you PLEASE post what wheel you have and what settings you have.

Not having the right settings will not give you a fair idea of the game, that goes for all games.

One thing I don't like with iRacing is that the cars (beginners anyway) feel a bit too "stiff" so to say, especially the tyres I think... It's almost like they are made of wood :S

From memory, I tried the spec racer a few months ago, and couldn't believe it's lack of low speed grip, anyway, it "now" appears to be okay, but I had to do a ton of updates, so I assume some NTM action kicked in.

I mean testing.....does it record the testing of the car/s when I just drive by myself?
No you don´t. You just want to get out of this hole you dug for yourself.

I said to myself that while i was uploading the pictures that you would come with exactly that comment. I swear to god you are so predictable it´s not even funny.

You have blown your cover a long time ago, the fact that you still use question marks and ask me to confirm if you have done any driving says more then a thousand words.

I actually thought like this while uploading pictures:

"Hmm he will find out testing is the only one where nothing is recorded so when he finds that out he will claim all of his mileage is on testing"

And BINGO...

I said to myself that while i was uploading the pictures that you would come with exactly that comment. I swear to god you are so predictable it´s not even funny.

You have blown your cover a long time ago, the fact that you still use question marks and ask me to confirm if you have done any driving says more then a thousand words.

I actually thought like this while uploading pictures:

"Hmm he will find out testing is the only one where nothing is recorded so when he finds that out he will claim all of his mileage is on testing"

And BINGO...
Or he might be saying it like it is. For example, I know he got netkar recently, and he's driving offline, by himself. Go figure.

Or he might be saying it like it is. For example, I know he got netkar recently, and he's driving offline, by himself. Go figure.
Yes there are plenty of excuses, but this is the most obvious moment ever.
He just ticked box after box until he came to the one that fitted him.

A person who really did the most mileage in testing would say that instantly.
Not wait for a person to tick every box until it fitted him.

The fact that he run NKPro offline is an obvious one, i do too.

LOL, at least you're amusing.
But let me tell you Mr Ambassador, I play the games I prefer, so atm, that's mainly Netka and GTR evo.
And look, anyone can sign up for iracing 3months for the price of one, and if the cars in the basic package entice them to buy more cars and tracks then all is well.

Btw, I no longer play rf2, so will you now investigate my rf2 activies, LOL, or is it only when someone doesn't worship iracing that you get all detective on them, LOL.

You're definitely good value, LOL.

Ah, right, you're the UFO guy, LOL. Obvious conspiracies everywhere :)

Why would he spend money on, what is it, three accounts, and drive 20 laps? I'd understand one account and 20 laps, but three? Does not compute. But you have fun with that :thumbsup:

LOL, at least you're amusing.
But let me tell you Mr Ambassador, I play the games I prefer, so atm, that's mainly Netka and GTR evo.
And look, anyone can sign up for iracing 3months for the price of one, and if the cars in the basic package entice them to buy more cars and tracks then all is well.

Btw, I no longer play rf2, so will you now investigate my rf2 activies, LOL, or is only when someone doesn't worship iracing that you get all detective on them, LOL.

You're definitely good value, LOL.
You should play the games you prefer. However that has nothing to do with the discussion we just recently had before this post.

David, you are like an open book. You can paint up this nice picture here but you and i know what the real picture looks like when it comes to driving and iRacing.

And you still haven´t posted your settings. This tells me you have no idea what settings to use in iRacing either. So your experience of iRacing should be taken with a pinch of salt.
A big pinch.

Ah, right, you're the UFO guy, LOL. Obvious conspiracies everywhere :)

Why would he spend money on, what is it, three accounts, and drive 20 laps? I'd understand one account and 20 laps, but three? Does not compute. But you have fun with that :thumbsup:
Oh your that religious guy, [/thread]

Yea you tell me, why have three accounts? Because he´s done some races then and some qualifyings another time.

All three in different years.

Yea you tell me, why have three accounts? Because he´s done some races then and some qualifyings another time.

All three in different years.
Hoo-okay? And that means... what? :O_o:

Again, why would he spend money three times, and do 20 laps? Not very good value. So... He probably did drive offline? Like he's driving offline with netkar now?

Soon I'll have the same expression as that atheist guy conversing with Bill O'Reilly about tides.

LOL, Hamus, you can move onto investigating my failure as a rf2 driver as well please, LOL.
Now you see you yourself incorporated the word failure.

I haven´t said you are a bad driver, i haven´t said you suck, i haven´t said anything at all regarding your skills.

What i have said is that you haven´t done enough mileage and haven´t even driven half the cars to form an opinion about the game.

And i also suspect you have faulty wheel settings because of something you suspected.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back