'SimShaker - Wheels' support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Andre=

Andre
Here you can get help with "SimShaker - Wheels" issues and questions.

SimShaker - Wheels is a mediation software between a supported car simulation game and Gametrix JetSeat or well known Buttckicker hardware to provide immersing event driven vibration FXs (special effects).
Currently supported PC titles: iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally, Project CARS, Project CARS2, ETS2, ATS, F1 2016/2017 and RRRE.
Currently supported console titles: F1 2016.

Last edited:
Hello Herve,
could you please provide more details or screenshots?
I can't see any telemetry changes reported by devs in 1.7 Patch Notes, so I think it should still work.
Please check that SimShaker - Wheels specific settings haven't disappeared after update.

Upvote 0
this morning before the update of dirt rally 2.0, simshaker worked perfectly and after the update 1.7, I do not receive any more vibration
my setting for dirt rally 2.0

simshaker always works with:
- dirt rally 1
- raceroom

Upvote 0
Bonjour André

8: 56: 45.896 Écoute des paquets UDP Dirt_Rally2 sur le port 29373

<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled = "true" />
<udp enabled = "true" extradata = "3" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<custom_udp enabled = "false" nom_fichier = "paquet_data.xml" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<fanatec enabled = "true" pedalVibrationScale = "1.0" wheelVibrationScale = "1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed = "true" />
</ motion_platform>

Upvote 0
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled = "true" />
<udp enabled = "true" extradata = "3" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<custom_udp enabled = "false" nom_fichier = "paquet_data.xml" ip = "127.0.0.1" port = "20777" delay = "1" />
<fanatec enabled = "true" pedalVibrationScale = "1.0" wheelVibrationScale = "1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed = "true" />
</ motion_platform>

Please change port number from 20777 (default value) to 29373
and could you please delete your previous post to keep the thread compact ?, dirt rally 1 is not relevant.

Upvote 0
Having some issues with bass shakers... I've got the license and installed ASIO4ALL, but when I try to switch to 6(5.1) mode, Simshaker Wheels give me the message:

Code:
2:37:29.15 ASIO enabled
2:37:29.437 SimShaker - Wheels | version 3.9 Started
2:37:29.441 NaudioPlaybackEngine 6 ch: could not initialize playback device. /nFailed to open ASIO input device
SimShaker output to bass-shakers disabled, please try again.
The ASIO4ALL control panel icon never appears in the tray, and I never get an opportunity to select a device.
Any idea what might be causing this?

Upvote 0
Okay, yes, I was asking for that one.
Do you have any hints as to how to resolve it?
I have tried reinstalling it and so on.

EDIT: The ASIO4ALL driver works fine in sound recording/playback software, such as REAPER. It is only not working in Simshaker Wheels.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Andre, I have downloaded your sim shaker wheels software and I'm testing it ( with the test button on the software) with my base shake under my seat and my puck which i have mounted under my wheel and no matter what sliders I turn on or off I still get noise/vibrations from both the baser shaker and the puck, is this normal (please forgive me if this is a stupid question :) )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back