Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you help me - since upgrading to 6.7.6 my nextion setup screen disappears - nothing is shown there? Any ideas?:(
Could you send me the log file ? It looks like something have not started correctly. Log files are available in the "log" folder inside simhub install directory.

it's a bit hacky, but this formula should work :
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'N' and [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'R',''+ Ceiling([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] / 2)  +if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] % 2 == 0, 'H','L'),[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear])

Many thanks, works!
The only problem with gears rear, instead of -1, -2, displays R, -1H, should be correctly RL, RH.
Can I fix this?
Gears forward show normal!
This type of gear designation system is used in real trucks and is very suitable for playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator.

Last edited:
This looks like a old version of simhub, make sure to update ;), all these new features have been introduced in simhub 6.6 and later about 6 months ago.
wow now it looks great, this software is amazing, thank you very much again for it

If I could use pin 0 and 1 could I use the LEDs, because they are not available? in my code they are used for an encoder without problems

The buttons have them working but the encoders do not work, I have the aliexpress of 20 beats, must I do something special?

Edit. the buttons work for me with a lot of lag, I do not understand why and the encoders still do not work

I7MpLP5.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello @Wotever

Do you happen to have dual monitors in which one of them uses DPI scaling?

It so happens that when you move simhub window to a monitor with DPI scaling on, the next time you open it the window will be huge, spanning both monitors.

it's a bit hacky, but this formula should work :
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'N' and [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'R',''+ Ceiling([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] / 2)  +if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] % 2 == 0, 'H','L'),[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear])

Thank you very much, works!
The only problem with gears rear, instead of -1, -2, displays R, -1H, should be correctly RL, RH.
Can I fix rear gears?

Excuse for troubling

Last edited:
Thank you very much, works!
Can I fix rear gears?

Excuse for troubling
Here we are , you will need to swith to javascript mode :
upload_2019-3-19_22-24-27.png

Code:
var gear = $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear')
if(gear =='-2') return 'RH'
if(gear =='R') return 'RL'
if(gear =='N') return 'N'
return Math.ceil(gear/2) + (gear%2==0?'H':'L');
Sadly this way of display is not universal accross trucks and controls modes,and since I can't determine which one should be used that's why I kept the simple "1,2 ..." display

Hello @Wotever

Do you happen to have dual monitors in which one of them uses DPI scaling?

It so happens that when you move simhub window to a monitor with DPI scaling on, the next time you open it the window will be huge, spanning both monitors.
I use a small scaling on my 4th moniter (120% if i'm not wrong) what scale do you use ?

Hey guys,
simple and easy question:
I want to reinstall my complete Windows system. Where can I find the license file?
Thanks

MN
Hi ! You can find the donator license in the mail you received originally. The license file is not stored in it's original format on the hard drive. If you lost it you can send me a PM with your paypal mail so I can retrieve it ;)

Here we are , you will need to swith to javascript mode : View attachment 297296
Code:
var gear = $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear')
if(gear =='-2') return 'RH'
if(gear =='R') return 'RL'
if(gear =='N') return 'N'
return Math.ceil(gear/2) + (gear%2==0?'H':'L');
Sadly this way of display is not universal accross trucks and controls modes,and since I can't determine which one should be used that's why I kept the simple "1,2 ..." display
Thanks Wotever, it works!
In the game ets2/ats I use such a shifter
kpp.jpg
and the standard display of gears is not convenient, but now everything is fine!!

I use a small scaling on my 4th moniter (120% if i'm not wrong) what scale do you use ?

150% one the 4K monitor and 0% on the main monitor. When switching the app between monitors you can see it struggling to figure out the size but the real issue is when opening the app.

Hello...
can someone help me?
I follow all instruction for install the app on my smartphone, but after downloading the apk on my telephone (SimHub-Android-App-Experimental.apk of the size of 1.8 Mb) when I try to install it a message appears that says "error during package analysis" and SimHub does not install.
So, please, is possible that someone could directly give me the apk to insert in my smartphone?

Last edited:
Hello...
can someone help me?
I follow all instruction for install the app on my smartphone, but after downloading the apk on my telephone (SimHub-Android-App-Experimental.apk of the size of 1.8 Mb) when I try to install it a message appears that says "error during package analysis" and SimHub does not install.
So, please, is possible that someone could directly give me the apk to insert in my smartphone?
Hello...
can someone help me?
Hi ! It requires android 4.4, earlier versions will probably give an error message, sometimes it can be play protect preventing unknown source installations (it can be disabled in play store option, this is separate from the "unkown source" setting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back