Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
after restarting it and leaving it again in this state, after 9 minutes it started up all of a sudden:

[2019-03-15 10:07:02,830] INFO - (Re)Starting CodemastersDirtRally2 Game Manager and plugin manager
[2019-03-15 10:07:02,868] INFO - Creating Dirt Rally 2.0 game manager (CodemastersReader.DirtRally2Manager)
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,941] INFO - CodemastersDirtRally2 game manager created
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,942] INFO - Setting listening UDP to 20777
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,948] INFO - Checking configuration status for CodemastersDirtRally2
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,950] INFO - Configuration status for CodemastersDirtRally2: GameNotDetected
[2019-03-15 10:16:59,426] INFO - Creating plugin manager
[2019-03-15 10:17:00,043] INFO - Loading font list

So it took 9 minutes to create the DR2 Game Manager. Any ideas why?
That's really strange, i've checked my code between these two steps basically there is no active code, could it be some antivirus or some external softwares (i've seen some asus utilities making some beautiful mess a few weeks ago, but not specifically here)

Did it started to occur suddainly ? Could you enable the debug mode in simhub settings and send me the log file when it occurs again ?

Hi !

You can find the wiring here with simhub install : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\74HC595 EXTERNAL GEAR INDICATOR SCHEMATICS.docx
Default settings are for common cathode, for common anode it will require to change the code and the wiring. It could work but it's a matter of little changes here and here.

Thank you very much for the help. I was able to make it work with the diagram in the document you indicated.

One observation. For some reason the 7-segment display is not properly showing the "R" or "0" (used when in neutral or between shifts). I can live with it the way it is but I figure I should let you know.

Thanks again for the help

hello, when i want connect 2nd 7segment as gear indicator, can i use one output from arduino for data signal for 74HC595 or i must assig all data pins separately?
Some pins could be combined but it requires a good knowledge of each module, for simplicity make sure to use separate pins indeed (the setup tool will show you an error if you try to bypass it anyway)

Hello, i have a question. I want to use a Dashboard on my Iphone 4S attached to my wheel. Everytime i turn the wheel now, the phone rotates from landsape to normal view and back. I checked the Internet for settings in the phone, but found nothing. Is there a way to fix the landsape mode on simhub? Or does someone know, how it may work on the phone.

Thank you very much for an answer

Hello, i have a question. I want to use a Dashboard on my Iphone 4S attached to my wheel. Everytime i turn the wheel now, the phone rotates from landsape to normal view and back. I checked the Internet for settings in the phone, but found nothing. Is there a way to fix the landsape mode on simhub? Or does someone know, how it may work on the phone.

Thank you very much for an answer
Lock orientation in portrait mode and then nn Accessibility options you need to enable 'Assistive Touch'. An on screen button will appear, click this and choose 'Device' and there is an option to rotate the screen left or right.

Last edited:
Lock orientation in portrait mode and then nn Accessibility options you need to enable 'Assistive Touch'. An on screen button will appear, click this and choose 'Device' and there is an option to rotate the screen left or right.

there is the problem. when i lock portait then i cant change anything in assistive touch. nothing happens, when i click on turn left or turn left. it only changes, when portait is unlocked

I'm finding it impossible to add my button code to the nextion sketch, if the sketch was only necessary to make the nextion work I could add it to my sketch, is there any way to know what is the only thing necessary for the sketch for the nextion? I am unable to unite the two because of its complexity

I'm finding it impossible to add my button code to the nextion sketch, if the sketch was only necessary to make the nextion work I could add it to my sketch, is there any way to know what is the only thing necessary for the sketch for the nextion? I am unable to unite the two because of its complexity
Here we are ;) it's the shortest version I could make, it only contains the strict requirements for nextion to PC : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V8HeBqT0HozAicMvdo_zTGpZNX_NhgoY (i've not tested it)

Do you have an any plan for support Forza Horizon 4?
FH4 got an UDP support now but I couldn't use my wind generator and Gear Indicator on current version of simhub with FM7 profile. (WS2812 only works for RPM REV light)

Do you have an any plan for support Forza Horizon 4?
FH4 got an UDP support now but I couldn't use my wind generator and Gear Indicator on current version of simhub with FM7 profile. (WS2812 only works for RPM REV light)
Yeah I've worked on it this weekend, the data has changed slightly versus fm7 so it requires some small changes on my end (not a big deal), I should be able to release it very soon ;). I've tested it with shakers too and I admit it's really fun :D

Hi Wotewer!

Does SIMHUB not support analog inputs?
I would like to do a pedal vibration with a wind simulator and I would like to replace my Logitech G27 pedal controller because of larger sampling (1024bit). All this with an arduino uno. If its possible...

Hi Wotewer!

Does SIMHUB not support analog inputs?
I would like to do a pedal vibration with a wind simulator and I would like to replace my Logitech G27 pedal controller because of larger sampling (1024bit). All this with an arduino uno. If its possible...
No, for analog inputs you will need something which can be bound to the game directly and with the smallest latency possible, so uno is not a valid option,
Using arduino micro it's possible with some dedicated sketch for instance https://github.com/functionreturnfunction/G27_Pedals_and_Shifter

Hi!
I'd like to control a single-digit 7-segment display like the following one. I want it to be my gear indicator. Is it "plug&play" to control in SimHub (like the TM1637 are) or is it gonna need some specific sketch? I'm asking because the only gear indicators I see on the web are made by LED matrix's and they aren't the thing I'm looking for.

pl13529254-yellow_green_0_5_inch_single_digit_7_segment_numeric_led_display_common_anode.jpg

Hello Watever,
I think there is a little mistake in the DashStudio with the labels of laptime-quicklinks: "PersonalBestLapTime" shows the besttime allover and "BestLapTime" shows the personal best laptime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

• Trophies