Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...I installed Simhub and am using it with a USBD480 but the dash doesn't run smoothly in real time. I only get a few sporadic updates per lap. Also, does Simhub support use of the led's on my SMZ1 wheel? Thanks!

Hello...I installed Simhub and am using it with a USBD480 but the dash doesn't run smoothly in real time. I only get a few sporadic updates per lap. Also, does Simhub support use of the led's on my SMZ1 wheel? Thanks!
Hi ! could you send me the log files ? Its available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
I know that some z1 wheels uses a very old model of the usbd480 and some versions are not working correctly with the universal API from the manufacturer i'm using.
Concerning the leds, no it's not supported i'm affraid.

Thanks for your reply Wotever! I had to rename the file exts.

Attachments

• SimHub.log.1.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 210
  • SimHub.log.2.txt
    41.9 KB · Views: 188
  • SimHub.log.3.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 499
  • SimHub.log.4.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 216
  • SimHub.log.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 257
Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.7.6 - Forza Horizon 4

Hi !

It looks like some editors finally heard that telemetry was a requirement nowadays, and so ...A little update for the forza Horizon 4 compatibility !

View attachment 297195

Whats New ?
- Forza Horizon 4 Support
- Gametrix support

View attachment 297190

- New replay format with seek feature and attached screenshots :
View attachment 297191

- Added a button in the dash menu to get overlay and dash address for direct use in OBS browser...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!
I'd like to control a single-digit 7-segment display like the following one. I want it to be my gear indicator. Is it "plug&play" to control in SimHub (like the TM1637 are) or is it gonna need some specific sketch? I'm asking because the only gear indicators I see on the web are made by LED matrix's and they aren't the thing I'm looking for.

https://goo.gl/images/8EhgFS

Hi!
I'd like to control a single-digit 7-segment display like the following one. I want it to be my gear indicator. Is it "plug&play" to control in SimHub (like the TM1637 are) or is it gonna need some specific sketch? I'm asking because the only gear indicators I see on the web are made by LED matrix's and they aren't the thing I'm looking for.

https://goo.gl/images/8EhgFS
Hi ! You can get the wiring guide here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\74HC595 EXTERNAL GEAR INDICATOR SCHEMATICS.docx
The activation goes through the setup tool as usual, if you mess up with segments ordering you may have to edit the sketch manually to make it match your wiring.
I would not say "plug and play", while on tm1637 you just have 4 wires and you are ready to go, here you need a chip, resistor and a bunch of wiring ... It's definitely not my favourite component in term of wiring simplicity.

Here we are ;) it's the shortest version I could make, it only contains the strict requirements for nextion to PC : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V8HeBqT0HozAicMvdo_zTGpZNX_NhgoY (i've not tested it)

It worked great, now I have a nextion pro with 15 buttons and 4 encoder!

I wanted to make another wheel without nextion but with leds of change, can you put in a pro micro the leds and buttons and encoder but without nextion? Although we are in the same as not to isolate only the leds of the sketch hahaha

It worked great, now I have a nextion pro with 15 buttons and 4 encoder!

I wanted to make another wheel without nextion but with leds of change, can you put in a pro micro the leds and buttons and encoder but without nextion? Although we are in the same as not to isolate only the leds of the sketch hahaha
When going out of nextion you will go back to the classic arduino sketch, but this one is definitely too complex to strip only the led function :D

However this one is much more friendly about button box. It supports all of this natively (buttons, buttons matrix, encoders, gamepad mode ...) without messing in code :
upload_2019-3-19_11-2-1.png

upload_2019-3-19_11-7-38.png

You will find all the guides on the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#general-arduino-setup-and-wiring

Hi ! You can get the wiring guide here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\74HC595 EXTERNAL GEAR INDICATOR SCHEMATICS.docx
The activation goes through the setup tool as usual, if you mess up with segments ordering you may have to edit the sketch manually to make it match your wiring.
I would not say "plug and play", while on tm1637 you just have 4 wires and you are ready to go, here you need a chip, resistor and a bunch of wiring ... It's definitely not my favourite component in term of wiring simplicity.

Thank you for your promptly and accurate response. I figured it would've been a mess, but I'm very tight with packaging constraints and I need a very compact display to fit in between two TM1637 displays - to make an F1-like dash.
Three 0.36" TM1637 are still going to be too large for my TS-PC wheel. Do you know any better solution?

can I assign a transfer gears type to my own? With sdk comes 1, 2, 3, 4, for example, and is displayed on the display 1L, 1H, 2L, 2H. How to do it, if possible?

sorry for my English

can I assign a transfer gears type to my own? With sdk comes 1, 2, 3, 4, for example, and is displayed on the display 1L, 1H, 2L, 2H. How to do it, if possible?

sorry for my English
it's a bit hacky, but this formula should work :
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'N' and [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] <> 'R',''+ Ceiling([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] / 2)  +if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] % 2 == 0, 'H','L'),[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear])

When going out of nextion you will go back to the classic arduino sketch, but this one is definitely too complex to strip only the led function :D

However this one is much more friendly about button box. It supports all of this natively (buttons, buttons matrix, encoders, gamepad mode ...) without messing in code :
View attachment 297235
View attachment 297236
You will find all the guides on the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#general-arduino-setup-and-wiring

I do not get the drawings, it's just letters and I can not find the button matrix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back