Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have had a boost gauge installed for a weeks or so .recently I purchased a small dash of ebay that has a gear indicator etc. When I start sim hub now only. One will work at a time. As soon as I unplug the dash the gauge will work.

Going back to this topic, the templates of Butonz share the names, right? Could they all be put in a nextion or would it be too much for their memory? To do this, you have to export each page and then import them all in a template?
It's worth a try, I took a look a majority of components should match, it will just require some adjustments at the end on the rpm bars as most of them shows various number of leds.

Hello I have had a boost gauge installed for a weeks or so .recently I purchased a small dash of ebay that has a gear indicator etc. When I start sim hub now only. One will work at a time. As soon as I unplug the dash the gauge will work.

Hi ! Have you configured simhub in multiple arduino mode ?
upload_2019-3-13_7-43-23.png

Do not hesitate to read the guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-Multiple-devices-support

Hello....
Is it possible to have some suggestions for setting Dirt Rally 2.0 in Shake It Bass shakers?....because driving a rally stage is totally different than driving in a track...

It's worth a try, I took a look a majority of components should match, it will just require some adjustments at the end on the rpm bars as most of them shows various number of leds.
I will try to do it and publish it but at the moment I do not have much idea of nextion or simhub, it would be something very decent for nextion that right now does not have the facility of change of template that secondary monitors have

I get this error when uploading the template, I have tried to upload different templates and it always gives an error, the wiring is correct and the port also

Edit: Solved, I followed the steps of the YouTube video but missing steps, with the github has gone up without problems
6ULQXWb.jpeg

Last edited:
I get this error when uploading the template, I have tried to upload different templates and it always gives an error, the wiring is correct and the port also

Edit: Solved, I followed the steps of the YouTube video but missing steps, with the github has gone up without problems
6ULQXWb.jpeg
Do not hesitate to always refer to the wiki, these video were made by another person, and it's really outdated while the documentation contains all the latest informations.

Do not hesitate to always refer to the wiki, these video were made by another person, and it's really outdated while the documentation contains all the latest informations.
Thanks for the advice, I tried to put the pages of one template in another and it works but the pages are not neatly arranged as I see them in the editor, even the idle after running is not the right one, the first page of the second is left template

edit: I have managed to put 3 templates, more than do not let compile because it says that memory is missing, I have ordered the pages editing the mapping, where that configuration is saved?

edit2. I can not add my button sketch to yours, it gives me errors, I just want to add the nextion, is there a simplified code for just the nextion?

Last edited:
Wotever,

Thanks again for this software, it truly is great.

At the moment I’m trying to setup a 7 segment gear indicator with a 74HC595 but I can’t find any documentation about the recommended schematics for it. The Simhub webpage recommends to use the schematics from lucidtronix as a guide but it appears that such website is down and its information has disappeared.

I found some schematics somewhere else (
) but, if I follow those schematics, simhub shows inaccurate numbers for some reason.

I was wondering if you happen to have a copy of the recommended schematics available by any chance.

Also, could you please clarify if Simhub default settings are for common anode or common cathode 7 digit displays?

As always, thanks for the help and support.

Wotever,

Thanks again for this software, it truly is great.

At the moment I’m trying to setup a 7 segment gear indicator with a 74HC595 but I can’t find any documentation about the recommended schematics for it. The Simhub webpage recommends to use the schematics from lucidtronix as a guide but it appears that such website is down and its information has disappeared.

I found some schematics somewhere else (
) but, if I follow those schematics, simhub shows inaccurate numbers for some reason.

I was wondering if you happen to have a copy of the recommended schematics available by any chance.

Also, could you please clarify if Simhub default settings are for common anode or common cathode 7 digit displays?

As always, thanks for the help and support.
Hi !

You can find the wiring here with simhub install : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\74HC595 EXTERNAL GEAR INDICATOR SCHEMATICS.docx
Default settings are for common cathode, for common anode it will require to change the code and the wiring. It could work but it's a matter of little changes here and here.

Do you have the same name for both Arduinos?

the template nextion of the zonda gives an error when creating simhub structure, gives ABS error and in the game does not mark anything

I will check, it's probably using upper case (ABS instead of abs) I've enforced the check about that as simhub does not supports upper case components name.

It is possible to change the ip adrees for android device? irpitcrew for Iracing already use 192.168.0.17 and simhub assign also this ip.
The ip is bound to your computer, it's not a problem that they use the same, but the TCP port can be a problem if they use the same, you can change it here :
upload_2019-3-14_19-47-21.png

I will check, it's probably using upper case (ABS instead of abs) I've enforced the check about that as simhub does not supports upper case components name.

The ip is bound to your computer, it's not a problem that they use the same, but the TCP port can be a problem if they use the same, you can change it here :
View attachment 296524
Yes, it was by the capital letters, but in corsa assetto still does not give any abs data, it is at 0.
By the way, how can I upload an image to a nection template? I want to put one for the idle but I do not know how to do it, it only lets me choose for the images that already exist.

Hi
I use simhub for my shakers and dasboard. Amazing
But now i got a problem. I installed forza 7 with custom ffb emuwheel who uses 127.0.0.1 and port 11001.
When i open simhub my emuwheel program stops working. Did try to port forwarding but the same thing happens. Could someone help? Its happen the same if a try other apps like Android dashboard

Hi
I use simhub for my shakers and dasboard. Amazing
But now i got a problem. I installed forza 7 with custom ffb emuwheel who uses 127.0.0.1 and port 11001.
When i open simhub my emuwheel program stops working. Did try to port forwarding but the same thing happens. Could someone help? Its happen the same if a try other apps like Android dashboard
Hi ! Sadly I could not test specifically emuwheel since it does not wan't to start despite a proper vjoy configuration, but i've checked the udp relay and the data got transmitted correctly using these settings :
upload_2019-3-15_7-38-15.png

However are you sure it uses telemetry ? I've not seen any mention of it on the website or anywhere :O_o:

sometimes when I startup SImHub it just shows the window but hangs/freezes, in the Logfile I see this:
[2019-03-15 09:44:25,565] INFO - Starting SimHub v6.7.5 (build time : 22/02/2019 07:51:07)
[2019-03-15 09:44:25,573] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2019-03-15 09:44:25,576] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Windows 10.0.16299
[2019-03-15 09:44:25,576] INFO - Donator License status : Licensed
[2019-03-15 09:44:25,576] INFO - Process priority : Normal
[2019-03-15 09:44:27,840] INFO - (Re)Starting CodemastersDirtRally2 Game Manager and plugin manager
[2019-03-15 09:44:27,913] INFO - Creating Dirt Rally 2.0 game manager (CodemastersReader.DirtRally2Manager)

What does it do in this state? How can I "reset" that? delete some files maybe?

after restarting it and leaving it again in this state, after 9 minutes it started up all of a sudden:

[2019-03-15 10:07:02,830] INFO - (Re)Starting CodemastersDirtRally2 Game Manager and plugin manager
[2019-03-15 10:07:02,868] INFO - Creating Dirt Rally 2.0 game manager (CodemastersReader.DirtRally2Manager)
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,941] INFO - CodemastersDirtRally2 game manager created
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,942] INFO - Setting listening UDP to 20777
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,948] INFO - Checking configuration status for CodemastersDirtRally2
[2019-03-15 10:16:58,950] INFO - Configuration status for CodemastersDirtRally2: GameNotDetected
[2019-03-15 10:16:59,426] INFO - Creating plugin manager
[2019-03-15 10:17:00,043] INFO - Loading font list

So it took 9 minutes to create the DR2 Game Manager. Any ideas why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.6%