Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Car Culture' started by Jacco Cornelissen, Feb 8, 2008.
Everyone with track weapons and cool toys. Well I got this
It isn't bad, but it isn't exciting.
My latest toy added to the collection.
Alfa is always exciting
I'm not an Alfa guy
I believe that road could make any car exciting!
Where is it?
This is in lake district. Its not an exciting road as there is barely place for two cars, and lots of people use it both ways. It's just a sightseeing road.
Well, then, perhaps I'll just grab my hiking stick and go to the top of the mountain.
I own 240z (Pretty Rare at Poland to be honest)
It's finally ready!
Finally got my Capri on the road today. 6 years of hard work and stress but its all paid off .
Went to a show today at an aviation museum, 81 Capris turned up, and they even got the bomber out
2013 BMW 328i 6 speed
- Ton of gadgets (radar detector, front/rear dashcam, ham radio, etc)
- Apex SM10 lightweight wheels on Michelin PSS
- Bootmod3 stage 1 93 octane tune
- Injen intake/exhaust
- Evolution Racewerks charge pipes
- Wagner Evo Competition 2 intercooler
- 4 piston Brembo front calipers
- M3 steering wheel
- LCI tail lights
- Gloss black performance front lip, rear diffuser
- Performance side skirt extensions
- Osram CBI xenon bulbs
- Paint matched trunk lip
- 35% tint
- Carbon wrapped interior trim
- Bimmerworld pedal set (wider gas pedal and spiked clutch/brake pedals)
@Solidjake what color is that? Estoril or Avus Blue?
This is my box vehicle for now. I only use a car for the wife and kids. Bikes are my thing.
9TH Gen Honda Civic. 1.6 I-DTEC 162 hp remapped, Zero road tax, 70 MPG. Ideal for what I want it for.
Hey Christian. It's Estoril