PC1 Setting up FFB in PCARS and disabling masking forces??

I have been part of PCARS near the beginning but am just only starting to try and play it..been busy loving AC.
Having said that the FFB is a mess in default config. I have looked in all the forums and can't seem to find a simple, dummy explanation on what all the FFB settings actually mean in real terms (relative adjust gain, per wheel movement, scoop knee, etc.)
It is very frustrating and trial and error for the last 5 hours hasn't gotten me anywhere.
I would also love to know how to turn off the masking forces in game and what exactly mz, sop lateral, fz, etc. all mean in real world terms.
If anyone can help even in the slightest or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy driving!

its simple, 2100.0 for gt cars. 2700.0 for street and 1700.0 for small ankles like formula.
Oh i forgot the 3 ariel atom cars, they got diff values. i put em to -199.xx and it worked wonders on how to feel the understeer.

I also recommend around 700 for the Clio Cup.. though it does depend a bit on how you set the individual forces.

Also, street cars are not as simple as just setting a high value. They vary a lot in my experience.

I also recommend around 700 for the Clio Cup.. though it does depend a bit on how you set the individual forces.

Also, street cars are not as simple as just setting a high value. They vary a lot in my experience.

Thats a fact. i just mentioned 1 value from about 6 i would change. its just a range wich works with the right settings wich are related to that value too.

Since the clio has a tight and small ankle 700 works pretty good. there are some special cars wich has individuals. some are grouped. like i would say all gt3 cars feel same in that matter.

Oh by the way.. I got some good reports by people using Jack Spade's car specific settings and my wheel settings. So give that a go too. I'll copy my wheel settings here for reference. They were originally made for TX and T300 wheels but are confirmed to work decently with T500 and some Fanatec models:

Step 4)

Go into the "calibrate FFB" menu and set the following (parameters not mentioned should be left at default!):

Tire Force = 100

Deadzone Removal Range = 0.03
Deadzone Removal Falloff = 0.02

Relative Adjust Gain = 1.37 (sometimes it shows 137 and leaves the " . " out)
Relative Adjust Bleed = 0.30
Relative Adjust Clamp = 1.33 (sometimes it shows 133 and leaves the " . " out)

Scoop Knee = 0.12
Scoop Reduction = 0.08

Soft Clipping (Half Input) = 0.60
Soft Clipping (Full Output) = 1.79

Full thread here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmanics-ffb-experiment-thrustmaster-tx-t300.105725/

Thank u "lolasd", your Setup works fine for me and i understand what´s to do with the Jacke Spade Tweaker Files :rolleyes::geek: , with this combo i handle my car easy when it breaks out.:O_o:

But i need just a little more feedback from kurbs as well. (i hope everyone understand, because my english is not very good too). :p

Now i must work on my Skills.:sneaky:

Greetings and all keep up your great work! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Luis :sleep:

So these tweeker files of jacks. Do u have to reset all your wheel ffb and car ffb settings to default first? Or will these just overwrite any changes in game regardless ?

So just for clarification...if I installed Jack's tweaker files and want to then make some further changes to car settings...do I have to remove that specific file first?

does the tweaker file also affect in game (not car setup) ffb ?

sorry if this question has been asked to death...I am so confused

So just for clarification...if I installed Jack's tweaker files and want to then make some further changes to car settings...do I have to remove that specific file first?

does the tweaker file also affect in game (not car setup) ffb ?

sorry if this question has been asked to death...I am so confused
In the official thread for these tweaks it states that no changes can be made once these are installed. And it also states that the ingame menu doesnt reflect any of the tweaks either. I wish there was a better way. The tweaks feel great on some cars. Some cars I want to tweak and I cant. And even if I delete that specific car file, I dont know what the tweaker changed so I dont have a good base either..

In the official thread for these tweaks it states that no changes can be made once these are installed. And it also states that the ingame menu doesnt reflect any of the tweaks either. I wish there was a better way. The tweaks feel great on some cars. Some cars I want to tweak and I cant. And even if I delete that specific car file, I dont know what the tweaker changed so I dont have a good base either..
Hey tks but ohhhhh...thats not good is it? I mean deleting the specific car file should it not just revert the settings to default for that specific car? Can anyone confirm?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back