Secure Spare Tire

Plugins Secure Spare Tire 0.1

Jun 3, 2018
tommojphillips submitted a new resource:

Secure Spare Tire - Secure any of the wheels in the Satsuma's trunk!

Secure a spare wheel in the Satsuma's trunk!

When you first install the mod and run the game you will find your spare wheel in the trunk of the Satsuma.
View attachment 296935
You can secure any of the rims in the boot!
View attachment 296938 View attachment 296939 View attachment 296940 View attachment 296942 View attachment 296936

How To Install:
  1. Unpack/Exract the contents of "SecureSpareTire_v0.1.rar" with WinRAR
  2. Copy "SecureSpareTire.dll" to your...
Read more about this resource...

Feb 7, 2019
For some weird reason i am having dificulty reattaching the wheel. The 5 wheel dissapeared from the trunk for no aparent reason, and once i teleported it back near me it refused to attach.
Edit: Maybe related; original steelie number 3 has just passed onto the 9th dimension, aparently through the seats of the Satsuma. Not even MSCeditor can make it appear upon teleportation.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2019
Update: Found the 5th wheel and it is teleportable, but every time i try to reattach it it either dissapears again or is not attachable.
The 3th steel wheel is simply gone. Even msc editor can't get it back.

Any ideas?

Acecool

1RPM
Oct 15, 2018
This mod is bugged. It puts the tire to the right of the slot inside of the Nitro bottle. On top of that, it keeps moving my wheels around ( I have them on racks, but after reloading a save, 2 wheels are outside ).... Sometimes it'll be inside the trunk of the car, sometimes it'll be just outside the garage... Also, I have 5 wheels now instead of 4. So it either creates a wheel, or it moves one from elsewhere on the map, such as the junkyard.

The secure jack mod teleports the jack into the car as well, just the first time though... But if I take it out, it stays out. So it is only this mod which is affected.

May 5, 2019
This should be part of the game, amazing mod, but after the mod loader and the game itself updated it stoped working, now the tire ataches itself to the garage driveway :q

Glork

1RPM
Feb 17, 2018
well, I mean it worked very well i guess, the wheel stayed in place and the car didn't flip out

but is it possible to attach the spare gas can in a similar way in the boot, or would that be too hard?

kentkenny

50RPM
Jan 30, 2019
i would appreciate if you fix this attaching thing?
after 15 minutes its breaking already causing the wheel cannot be grabable and installable.

Jul 21, 2019
Quindi con questa mod puoi fissare la ruota che occupa così tanto spazio .... GENIAL 'scusa per il mio inglese rotto'