Secure Spare Tire

Plugins Secure Spare Tire 1.1.159.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
so i had a really strange issue and kind of need help fixing it
im unable to attach the picture of the error message without doing some weird jank but ill type out the error code. so the mod does something i guess? the wheel just kind of exists for right now.

an exception was thrown by the type initializer for tommojproductions.modspi.modclient for VOID make part pickable (boolean)

so i had a really strange issue and kind of need help fixing it
im unable to attach the picture of the error message without doing some weird jank but ill type out the error code. so the mod does something i guess? the wheel just kind of exists for right now.

an exception was thrown by the type initializer for tommojproductions.modspi.modclient for VOID make part pickable (boolean)
could you please provide a bit more information and attach your output_log.txt when you get this error so i can track it down!
When is this occurring? on game start? on assemble ? etc.
can you get mod/reference updates in-game? if so i can try uploading the reference, ModApi

could you please provide a bit more information and attach your output_log.txt when you get this error so i can track it down!
can you get mod/reference updates in-game? if so i can try uploading the reference, ModApi
where would that filesbe? and its right at the menu and the tire is permanetly stuck to the car even with the mod uninstalled so im fairly sure something did the funny.
also quite sorry about the slow response

k well turns out im dumb and it was putting the output somewhere stupid. but here it is and it only throws the error during loading/initalization when you can see whats going on in the background

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    74.1 KB · Views: 54
okay i found out why you are having this issue!!!!!

remove mod, ModApiInterface! as having this obsolete mod (was part of modAPI) attempts to add mod api console commands twice (once in static modclient constructor) and (once in ModApiInterface.)
as i moved code from modapiInterface to modApi. it is duplicating the code.

please if you like the mod and works after this simple fix. please review it! show some support!

delete "mods/references/modapi_v0141-alpha.dll " as these are the same api as ModApi.dll, just different versions. you will have issues as there will be an ambiguity between the three.

Last edited:
it was working for a while but then when i installed the secure car jack and secure warning triangle all 3 of these just started throwing an error when i deleted them and installed only the secure spare tire it still throws an error any way to fix it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back