Secure Spare Tire

Plugins Secure Spare Tire 1.1.159.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tommojphillips submitted a new resource:

Secure Spare Tire - Secure any of the wheels in the Satsuma's trunk!

Secure a spare wheel in the Satsuma's trunk!

When you first install the mod and run the game you will find your spare wheel in the trunk of the Satsuma.
View attachment 296935
You can secure any of the rims in the boot!
View attachment 296938 View attachment 296939 View attachment 296940 View attachment 296942 View attachment 296936

How To Install:
  1. Unpack/Exract the contents of "SecureSpareTire_v0.1.rar" with WinRAR
  2. Copy "SecureSpareTire.dll" to your...

Read more about this resource...

For some weird reason i am having dificulty reattaching the wheel. The 5 wheel dissapeared from the trunk for no aparent reason, and once i teleported it back near me it refused to attach.
Edit: Maybe related; original steelie number 3 has just passed onto the 9th dimension, aparently through the seats of the Satsuma. Not even MSCeditor can make it appear upon teleportation.

Last edited:
This mod is bugged. It puts the tire to the right of the slot inside of the Nitro bottle. On top of that, it keeps moving my wheels around ( I have them on racks, but after reloading a save, 2 wheels are outside ).... Sometimes it'll be inside the trunk of the car, sometimes it'll be just outside the garage... Also, I have 5 wheels now instead of 4. So it either creates a wheel, or it moves one from elsewhere on the map, such as the junkyard.

The secure jack mod teleports the jack into the car as well, just the first time though... But if I take it out, it stays out. So it is only this mod which is affected.

Its normal? upload_2019-5-28_11-57-7.png

well, I mean it worked very well i guess, the wheel stayed in place and the car didn't flip out

but is it possible to attach the spare gas can in a similar way in the boot, or would that be too hard?

The mod is good but the problem is that I have the experimental version and every time I enter the game it has a satsuma gt wheel and when I disconnect it from the satsuma it appears with a tire, pls update it

Last edited:
tommojphillips updated Secure Spare Tire with a new update entry:

Fixed bugs present in previous version (v0.1) | ModAPI v0.1.3.2-alpha implementation!

Address old bugs with the mod as all you guys experienced. The problem was with my ModAPI v0.1.2.0-alpha assembly approach. Now v0.1.3.2 has a different assembly approach and has made it possible to make it all work as i thought it would 3 years ago. i hardly change any of my code in this mod (rather removed it as modAPI v0.1.3.2-alpha is far easier to implement than previous versions).

cheers guys hope you enjoy.

let me know if ya have any issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years