Season 6 Race 7 China (Shangai) - Chat

Ok, most seem to value a quick decision higher than getting a particular version. Of those who have a preference (Euro and Pacific) it is [FONT=&quot]more or less [/FONT]a split decision.

Considering the fact that v1,0 have been hosted so far and many have already started practicing there I think we should stick with this. Not to mention the fact that I wasn’t able to host a server with v1,1, I got an error message that I have never gotten before.

I did a few of laps in Jiading and Shanghai and prefer Shanghai
Shanghai maybe more grip and straight a bit more long but more immersive track, no jump when you pass the last turn before start/finish, good elevations of track, curbs no too high, about running wide (last turn:)) I no received any sanction but I tried at home.

PS along my write Nico post before and I read after ok run in Jiading:)

=I was also planning to air Jim's idea about no speed limit in the pits to improve the climate for different strategies, but I have not done this yet either for the same reasons.

You know you can still do that in a safe way you can change the pit speed in the track files :)

Sorry not been around much this last week had really big things going on and to top it off my HDD died last night :(

Ok, most seem to value a quick decision higher than getting a particular version. Of those who have a preference (Euro and Pacific) it is [FONT=&quot]more or less [/FONT]a split decision.

Considering the fact that v1,0 have been hosted so far and many have already started practicing there I think we should stick with this. Not to mention the fact that I wasn’t able to host a server with v1,1, I got an error message that I have never gotten before.

And the race will be held on the 27th? Always best to check with the RD.

Just in case its' not I've set a pre-qualifying time early for a change.:)

Yes, we will race the 27th and we will do the "original" track (the one that is hosted now).

The main reason for going with the original is that
-we needed a quick decition
-I had troubble hosting the v1,1 for some reason
-people have already started practicing on v1,0
-the "votes" in this forum doesn't point in any particular direction, it is roughly 50/50

Just in case its' not I've set a pre-qualifying time early for a change.:)
Yes, and it is much better/faster than mine you naughty boy :)

First of all sorry guys for my 1st lap. It was something mysterious, 'cause I knocked 3 cars off :( This was not my intention, but sometimes such disasters happen. SORRY!

Later I lost connection (like many others).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back