Season 11 - General Discussion

Settings remain the same, there just is no ffb. I tried installing it in a new folder and start all fresh with a new profile and options etc, and still no ffb after a restart. It works perfectly fine in all other games, and yes I tried all those things you mentioned. I just dont understand this:( I can try to wipe all logitech stuff off my computer and then install the profiler again and see if that works

Welcome Nelson, join in on our online practice servers (filter for PrestoGP), it's always more fun to practice with others :thumbsup:

Guus, maybe it has already been answered, but does alt-f (reset ffb) have any effect when you are in the car without ffb?

Have you explored this thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/race-07-loss-of-ffb.46437/
Perhaps consult Christopher to see if he got it working again.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that you haven't installed any new drivers for the wheel.. Maybe it's in your Race07 profile. Controller profiles can get corrupted, i've had once 20 duplicates appear ingame with one controller file in the 'my docs' folder. So delete all your controller profiles, shut the game and start it again. Game handles controller profiles very poorly.

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself :
I am Joost Vermeeren. I'm 19 years old and from The Netherlands.
I would really like to become a member of your league.
However I am not a licensed member yet....
I already posted a new thread in Pit lane.
So I am hoping that it is ok :)
I have red the info about the season....
But I dont understand everything...
I would like to know where I could find the different tracks you use.
Hoping to hear from you guys

Welcome Joost

You'll find the password for our servers in the message box at PrestoGP.com
You are welcome to join us on our online servers (filter for Presto) and also the league.

A general note to new drivers (Nelson and Joost), we need to see some display of consistency before we allow you in a league race. Everything done on the online servers is recorded, so eg. doing a stint without big mistakes goes a long way in convincing us.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 34.5%