rF2 S397 Multiclass @ Imola - Saturday 06 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah, switch me to the GTE as well I think. I'm out of my league anyway in the LMP ;)
That was my thought exactly. I'm still trying to be consistent and as quick as I can be in the slower class... I really don't need to go speeding things up as I'd be bound to have a bad morning just trying to keep up or even keep it on the island... :redface:

@ZeroRisk I was kinda half joking. I don't really think there are any "leagues" based on car class or its speed and it's more about how comfortable you are with given car. And I might've in fact had more luck with the LMPs than with the GTEs in the past.

@Martin Fiala I thought you meant out of your league, as in the saying, that the people you would be up against are quicker than you...
If you would have more luck in the LMPs then why change to GTEs? :O_o:

I know I'm just getting used to online with rF2 and especially the new GTE cars.
I've not even tried the LMP car so I know, joining that group, I'd probably be out of my league.

@ZeroRisk Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, and that's why I put the "league" in quotes, to make it clear.

And why change - because there's (so far) plenty of LMPs, but fewer GTEs. And I don't really care all that much which one I'm in, and even if I switch, it should still be a fun race. So why not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back