rF2 S397 Multiclass @ Imola - Saturday 06 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Much to my annoyance and disappointment for which I will make obvious to those responsible throughout evening. So unfortunately and reluctantly I must pull out of the event.:(:cry: Sorry.
As much as I would like to say why but that will take too long so I'll just use the word "woman":rolleyes:
Good luck, keep it clean, have fun.:thumbsup:

Sorry guys for the chaos coming through GTE field, the comments from PG were fair, overtaking at the wrong points, and not thinking about different brake points. Think I was over my head in this race in an LMP2 and need more experience with it in multiclass, although that is why I joined this race in the first place to learn. Anyway got caught out with a drive through penalty entering the pits getting fuel and just kept getting the same penalty 3 times in a row, should have practiced pit stops properly, braking for the wrong line i think.
Anyway could not get my head back into after that so left feeling a bit ashamed and frustrated which is poor form I know.

Hopefully there are more multiclass races though as i'd like to keep at it and correct these mistakes. That's why club racing exists after all. I think its a fantastic setup and hope it grows.

Hope you all had a good race in the end despite this.

It's always tricky in multiclass. That's one reason why I like to go with the faster class often, since you have a bit more control over it (and being lapped, even if there's absolutely no issue with the faster car, often tends to throw me off enough to go off or at least make a mistake).

What a race. @Henri Sinik you are one fast dude. Lucky I had the straight line speed. A big surprise to come out ahead after the pits, but seeing you so fast at the end told me why - tyres. One of the most enjoyable races I've had in a P2. Not often you have close battles in cars like these.

I apologise again to the GT driver I knocked off the circuit. A bad decision by me.

Well done to everyone else. A tough track for a multiclass event, but both classes behaved reasonably well for it being a club event.

What a race. @Henri Sinik Lucky I had the straight line speed. A big surprise to come out ahead after the pits, but seeing you so fast at the end told me why - tyres.
I was 47 seconds longer in pits because I changed rear wing from P5 to P3 I had no chance on straights against you, looking from replay you had 20 kph higher top speed at start/finish straight so I had to gamble with that, all was going well until 15-10 minutes left one of my wheel rim's pins broke which shut down the wheel multiple times for few seconds, turned down FFB to 0 to avoid vibration which would shut it down, got used to not having FFB and picked up the pace caught you with couple laps to go but you still had slight advantage on straights so I had nothing to do.

Pole lap
Race

Last edited:
I was 47 seconds longer in pits because I changed rear wing from P5 to P3 I had no chance on straights against you, looking from replay you had 20 kph higher top speed at start/finish straight so I had to gamble with that, all was going well until 15-10 minutes left one of my wheel rim's pins broke which shut down the wheel multiple times for few seconds, turned down FFB to 0 to avoid vibration which would shut it down, got used to not having FFB and picked up the pace caught you with couple laps to go but you still had slight advantage on straights so I had nothing to do.

Pole lap
Race start 1:08:30
So a whole load of bad luck gave me the win. I'll take it :laugh::p

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back