rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 25 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
another question, is there a record with server times via web?
Dani, RaceDepartment does not allow to publish lap times before the race, as it may discourage the sign-ups by less experienced drivers. So there's no time table that could be made available. The best way to figure out the lap times is to join the server when there are other drivers around.

Dani, RaceDepartment does not allow to publish lap times before the race, as it may discourage the sign-ups by less experienced drivers. So there's no time table that could be made available. The best way to figure out the lap times is to join the server when there are other drivers around.

I understand you perfectly, I sure would be the ones that would affect me to see the times. :unsure:

I understand you perfectly, I sure would be the ones that would affect me to see the times. :unsure:

Honestly my friend, speed is not everything, race craft and consistency and far more important, speed will come, for some it comes quickly, for others it takes longer. There is much fun to be had up and down the field ..we do not want members to think it is just about speed :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back