rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 25 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes there is ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup:
So i try to explain my problem.
The smallest was, when i choose my car, there is no corvette option, dont know why, because another server i can choose and drive it, but here dont. And all of the corvette what driving at your server, in my view was Mercedes.
The second and the biggest was, i sad my freind to wait me at the box exit, He did it, but i cant see him, in my view he was not there, and i crashed him. In my view i crash with nothing, but he can see me.
So i cant guarantee to see all the drivers, and i fear to crash with somebody who i cant see.
That was what i try to explain in team speak. I Dont know where is the problem. Maybe next week :D

Sorry guys,

Car was horrible to drive in the race, it was like driving on ice and very nervous on the bumps and then the rear would snap out on corner exit after under steering in corner entry.

Picked up 2 stop and go penalties in the first 7 laps!

I gave it a shot but I think ill just stick to skinning :)

Apologies to who I pushed off track at the start, didn’t see you on the left and should have paid more attention to crew chief. Did wait and call out but no response!

Because I waited went from 8/9 to 18th and was enjoying catching and overtaking those ahead until someone took me out and ruined my race, pushed me straight into the barrier.

Thanks for that.....

One of the most confusing races in a while I have to say. Half the time I wasn't even sure what was going on on the track around me (the other half I was desperately trying to keep the car on track, it was like driving a completely different car compared to yesterday's practice). I DNF'd like five minutes before the end just because it got too confusing. Don't know. Maybe it was me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks Alex, i thought i was wrong when i saw p4 at the finish line. I'm sorry for your race, it will be better next time. I have always run alone, just a couple of close contacts throughout the race. I struggled to keep my concentration, even I cut the chicane twice in the first laps :rolleyes: then I just tried not to make more mistakes. someone managed to finish without pit?

Cheers for the race guys o/

Had a good start from P2, and was actually completely clear and leading into T1.
Then I turn off my ignition, instead of turning on my TC.... I dropped to 3rd and had a scrap with another aston there for a few laps.
My apologies if I surprised you, the gap sorta happened:
https://gyazo.com/6a575fde04c02f2b7f68d7b0d2fe16fb
If it sticks it sticks.

Anyway - Good race, after having lost a bit of time with battling, I chased down Miguel who was about 6-7 seconds up the road. Not sure if he had a problem, but he did seem to be pretty nervous around the track and made a few mistakes. I was getting closer and closer, and with about 2 seconds left, he made a mistake and pulled into the pitlane to stop his race. Shame we didn't get to race.

From there I was just managing fuel to make sure I didn't have to pit. A full tank in this Aston, of 115L, won't get you home if you drive it full beans the whole way. Had decent pace and didn't really get any trouble from behind, only the traffic infront of me ;)

Maybe I'll see you guys next week - Cheers :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.