EU S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 25 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Jan 18, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 25-01-19
  1. Juan Roguez

Juan Roguez
    Premium Race Ban

Ratings:
    +67
    I can not do anything else, that I apologize publicly, I'm sorry:(:(:(

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nick Gregory

Nick Gregory
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +613
    Doing that was actually a viable strategy if you're able to save fuel and tires.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    mostly the fuel

4. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs
    Simracing non?-rookie Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Pitting is so much slower that it's pretty much a no brainer, strategy wise.
    Tires were good for another tank of fuel probably :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. xoSx.Racing

xoSx.Racing
    Premium

Ratings:
    +176
    The problem is that IRL that would have been the end of the race for both of us, with broken suspension linkage.
    I just think that sometimes some of us forget that we're not doing any competitive racing here, and try too hard to race others, as if their lives depended on it, while making the lives of others miserable.

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs

Ratings:
    +80
    Nah mate, don't start putting blame there. If you really want to discuss that incident, let's look at how I was clearly ALL the way along side you, and you turned into me :)
    If anything it's a racing incident, even with damage turned up to 100% both cars world've continued fine :)
    Let's not forget how you outbraked yourself in the following corner and hit me. So before you go pointing fingers, make sure you're in the clear yourself ;)

Anyway, I welcome this sorta racing. As long as both cars continue on to race, I see no point in going back to this. Just a waste of time really :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. xoSx.Racing

xoSx.Racing
    Premium

Ratings:
    +176
    Don't compare the first incident with the second. I screwed up and let you go. You showed an excellent skill of dive bombing, and didn't look back. Maybe a waste of time for you but I have already submitted the info regarding the incident to the officials. By posting your gif you made my life easier. Cheers mate.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs

Ratings:
    +80
    You make me laugh :) Cheers buddy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.