rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 25 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Cheers for the race guys o/

Had a good start from P2, and was actually completely clear and leading into T1.
Then I turn off my ignition, instead of turning on my TC.... I dropped to 3rd and had a scrap with another aston there for a few laps.
My apologies if I surprised you, the gap sorta happened:
https://gyazo.com/6a575fde04c02f2b7f68d7b0d2fe16fb
If it sticks it sticks.

The problem is that IRL that would have been the end of the race for both of us, with broken suspension linkage.
I just think that sometimes some of us forget that we're not doing any competitive racing here, and try too hard to race others, as if their lives depended on it, while making the lives of others miserable.

The problem is that IRL that would have been the end of the race for both of us, with broken suspension linkage.
I just think that sometimes some of us forget that we're not doing any competitive racing here, and try too hard to race others, as if their lives depended on it, while making the lives of others miserable.
Nah mate, don't start putting blame there. If you really want to discuss that incident, let's look at how I was clearly ALL the way along side you, and you turned into me :)
If anything it's a racing incident, even with damage turned up to 100% both cars world've continued fine :)
Let's not forget how you outbraked yourself in the following corner and hit me. So before you go pointing fingers, make sure you're in the clear yourself ;)

Anyway, I welcome this sorta racing. As long as both cars continue on to race, I see no point in going back to this. Just a waste of time really :)

Nah mate, don't start putting blame there. If you really want to discuss that incident, let's look at how I was clearly ALL the way along side you, and you turned into me :)
If anything it's a racing incident, even with damage turned up to 100% both cars world've continued fine :)
Let's not forget how you outbraked yourself in the following corner and hit me. So before you go pointing fingers, make sure you're in the clear yourself ;)

Anyway, I welcome this sorta racing. As long as both cars continue on to race, I see no point in going back to this. Just a waste of time really :)

Don't compare the first incident with the second. I screwed up and let you go. You showed an excellent skill of dive bombing, and didn't look back. Maybe a waste of time for you but I have already submitted the info regarding the incident to the officials. By posting your gif you made my life easier. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Don't compare the first incident with the second. I screwed up and let you go. You showed an excellent skill of dive bombing, and didn't look back. Maybe a waste of time for you but I have already submitted the info regarding the incident to the officials. By posting your gif you made my life easier. Cheers mate.
You make me laugh :) Cheers buddy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back