rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife (24h) - 80 Minute Race - Fri 30 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah, I enjoyed it aswell. Got clobbered in T1 and found myself face first into a wall. Forgot to map reverse (thinking I'd never need it) and thus took a total time of 1min 20s to get out of it. Result: dead last (23rd) with 45s up to the second to last guy. Managed to claw my way back up the order lap after lap with some good racing and dicy moments, including one where I was side by side with someone through Kottenborn (right after Flugplatz) until he hit a stationary car parked sideways on the track at 250km/h. Its the most epic crash I've ever seen during an online race, I LOL'd hard!
Managed to get up to 6th in the end but the mishap in the start threw away a potential 3rd.

Something weird happened. I usually go by the sounds. And when all lights was on, there was a sound, but that was the typical "red light sound" and not "go". I almost went myself, and it looked like multiple people got a jump start!
Did some testing, definitely was my lights overlay, for standing starts it shows green when the last red light goes on. Exchanged it with another one that seems to work alright. Should have tested it with standing starts before :mad:

Yeah, I enjoyed it aswell. Got clobbered in T1 and found myself face first into a wall. Forgot to map reverse (thinking I'd never need it) and thus took a total time of 1min 20s to get out of it.
FYI, if you pull both up- & down-shift button/shifter, you go to neutral. Then you can go back to reverse with 1 downshift. I also had to find out the hard way ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back