rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife (24h) - 80 Minute Race - Fri 30 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up!

Yes Sir! :)

Anyone else having framerate issues? With a 20 car GT3 field FPS drop to 30 around the Grand Prix part of the track.
If there is a drop I haven't noticed it. Just did a short race with 50 ai, and it went fine.
I run a I7 9700K (OC 5.0Ghz) and a GTX1080TI, if that helps?

interesting, I also have a bit lower framerates here compared to the majority of other tracks. Not as big drop as Michael has, but a little bit. That's no surprise, as it is full of stuff, but many might have to go down a tiny bit on graphic settings for this event.

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Yes Sir! :)

interesting, I also have a bit lower framerates here compared to the majority of other tracks. Not as big drop as Michael has, but a little bit. That's no surprise, as it is full of stuff, but many might have to go down a tiny bit on graphic settings for this event.
Seems I don't have it always but sometimes, after a clean reboot it seems a bit more stable, let's hope it'll remain that way.

I'm doing a 24 hr Zolder race on Saturday on iRacing (exceptionally) so sign me out, I don't want to confuse my brain/muscle memory :)

I'm doing a 24 hr Zolder race on Saturday on iRacing (exceptionally) so sign me out, I don't want to confuse my brain/muscle memory :)

Awww :( I understand the issue though. Last Saturday I had a 9hr at Paul Ricard, the Saturday before it was 12hr at Bathurst, both in ACC. The difference between LMP2 at Road America in rF2 on Friday and GT3 at Bathurs in ACC on Saturday was big! :whistling:

Sign me up please :)

Done! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes