EU S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

yshmana007

Today is a good day to Play
Premium
Jan 26, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us, mate. :( However, I hope that we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am not available to organise events most Saturday evenings (even during the lockdown), including this week. I would be more than happy for another staff member to organise and run events on a Saturday - @Stephen Gibb used to do a fantastic job before he decided to hang up his boots - but sadly there is nobody else who is available or willing to do this at the moment.

That being said, keep your eyes peeled for a "special event" coming your way soon. ;)
It's a shame to hear that. Yes, Stephen used to organize very good events on Saturday. I will be watching for special events. Many greetings.

Reactions: rockracer

Stephen Gibb

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
Mar 15, 2015
Ahh Daiman sorry but I’m going to have to reluctantly sign out as my Premium has ran out and I can’t afford to renew it till Monday when I get paid.

Otune

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
May 11, 2015
I have to sign out unfortunately, my wheel's power lead finally gave up earlier this week and my replacement hasn't arrived yet :cry:

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
I have to sign out unfortunately, my wheel's power lead finally gave up earlier this week and my replacement hasn't arrived yet :cry:
Awww man, that's a shame. :( Sorry to hear that mate. I hope your new power lead arrives and that we'll see you again soon. :)

RasmusP

6000RPM
Premium
Oct 7, 2016
Hope it arrives soon mate! :)

Ahh Daiman sorry but I’m going to have to reluctantly sign out as my Premium has ran out and I can’t afford to renew it till Monday when I get paid.
@Daiman Patel just read all the posts and ermh... Stephen is premium? :O_o:
So I guess he can take that spot, lol

Foskifo

50RPM
Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Hello Daiman, sadly I have to sign out for tonight. I have an issue with rf2 loading thé track 100% then back to desktop... I cant sort it out dispite the numerous tips tried: checking intégrity, deleting bin64 folder, reinstalling redistribuables... I am a bit disapointed...
Have fun and I Hope i Can fix it for the nordschleife... :)

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Hello Daiman, sadly I have to sign out for tonight. I have an issue with rf2 loading thé track 100% then back to desktop... I cant sort it out dispite the numerous tips tried: checking intégrity, deleting bin64 folder, reinstalling redistribuables... I am a bit disapointed...
Out of curiosity, have you tried deleting the 'CBash' and 'Shaders' folders before restarting the game and loading the track?

Foskifo

50RPM
Premium
Jan 30, 2011
I give it a try....

edit: sadly not working... anyway I'll go enjoy the sunset instead of being trapped in my VR headset :D

Have a good evening

Last edited:

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
May 25, 2009
I will have to sign out from tonights race, @Daiman Patel. I have not been sleeping more than 3-4 hours each night for the last week, so I have really no energy to go racing tonight :unsure:
I will be back in 2 weeks time though, so I hope you have something fun in store for that race :)

Stefan Woudenberg

4000RPM
Premium
Nov 30, 2010
This is going to be hell, a max 20 fps rate.....
With this fps it's hard to steer in and break on time...
At the end of the month my new game rig comes.