rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
One spot for me, please :)

The sign-up is the only thing I'm winning :D
Damm, outrun again on the sign ups :redface:
At least i was second this time :roflmao:

BTW sign me up :thumbsup:
Well...first race one to forget due 1st lap crashes. Let's try the second one then. Please sign me up Daiman.

Thank you!
I'd like to have a spot too :)
Sign me up please! :)
Sign me up please Daiman.
In please Daiman.
Sign me up please! :thumbsup:
Count me in.
Hi. In please.
Sign me up please
In please Damien
Sign me in please Damian, have to figure out my VR issue till next friday :)
In pleeease :)

I'm really looking forward to the race in the "green hell" the week after this race. It looks like this will become my first team race with @Roman1987
In please..
Please sign me up :)
Hello! Sign me in, please
Hi Daiman. I will try this. :)
in please!
Sign me up please!
In please :)
sign me up please
Sign me up, please
In please
Thx
You're all on the list gentlemen! :D This one is filling up fast! I look forward to seeing all of you on track on Friday! :thumbsup:

Hi Daiman. I will try this. :)
Well, hello there stranger! :D it's great to see you again, mate! I hope you are well! Looking forward to chatting and racing with you again on Friday! :)

Guys, any car recommendations? First time to play this since rf2 went to steam. 42 Euro lighter just for the cars and track. RF2 became like iRacing.
I'm (probably) not the best person to answer... I like the Aston Martin, but often end up driving the Audi. :rolleyes:

Well, hello there stranger! :D it's great to see you again, mate! I hope you are well! Looking forward to chatting and racing with you again on Friday! :)

I'm (probably) not the best person to answer... I like the Aston Martin, but often end up driving the Audi. :rolleyes:

Hey mate,

I am well thank you. I hope you are too. I have a very busy life and gaming/racing is not part of it unfortunately.
This will be my first race in years. Last time was just before rf2 went to steam, I think. I hope my pc still is good enough :D
Will try the audi, mclaren and austin martin. Hope peeps are willing to share setups.
Looking forward to this.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back