rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am well thank you. I hope you are too. I have a very busy life and gaming/racing is not part of it unfortunately.
Glad to hear that you're well! :) I'm good too, thanks! :thumbsup: I know the feeling about being busy - I have only recently started "racing" again too; I stepped in to carry on running these events after one of our other staff members, who usually runs these events, suffered a tumble. Before that I hadn't raced for about a year and half... not been away from it quite as long as you have. :giggle:

I hope my pc still is good enough :D
I hope so too! :laugh: For the first time in years my PC has started to struggle a bit with rF2. My machine is admittedly getting on a bit now - about 7 years old - but it has been pretty solid up until now. It may be the tracks that were at fault, but my PC still hasn't found it this difficult to cope in the past. I would say it's due an upgrade, but there's little point given that I don't have much time to play games anymore.

Will try the audi, mclaren and austin martin. Hope peeps are willing to share setups.
There will definitely be guys who will be happy to share setups! ;)

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

just a few q as it is my first online race in r factor 2
is there a mandatory pit stop ?
should i refuel and change tyres ? or only fuel
if anybody hast a baseline set up to work for the aston it's cool
thanks
Hey,

there is no mandatory pitstop and usually you can pick the soft tire without the need to change them. Also refueling is not necessary for the 50 minutes races.

I'm racing the Corvette so no Aston setup for you sorry. But general advice is to set tire pressure to lowest value possible and find a setting for rear wing where you still feel comfortable

just a few q as it is my first online race in r factor 2
is there a mandatory pit stop ?
should i refuel and change tyres ? or only fuel
if anybody hast a baseline set up to work for the aston it's cool
thanks
Firstly, welcome to the rFactor 2 racing club @Nicoboks! :D It's great to have you with us! If you have any questions (during the event) then feel free to ask, and I will do my best to help! :geek:

To answer your current questions, there is no mandatory pit stop and it should be possible to complete the race without having to make a pit stop. :thumbsup: As for setups, I'm sure that somebody will be happy to share. If you jump on the server during the evenings then you may find other drivers online who might be able to provide you with a setup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back