rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us, mate. :( However, I hope that we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am not available to organise events most Saturday evenings (even during the lockdown), including this week. I would be more than happy for another staff member to organise and run events on a Saturday - @Stephen Gibb used to do a fantastic job before he decided to hang up his boots - but sadly there is nobody else who is available or willing to do this at the moment.

That being said, keep your eyes peeled for a "special event" coming your way soon. ;)
It's a shame to hear that. Yes, Stephen used to organize very good events on Saturday. I will be watching for special events. Many greetings.

I have to sign out unfortunately, my wheel's power lead finally gave up earlier this week and my replacement hasn't arrived yet :cry:

I have to sign out unfortunately, my wheel's power lead finally gave up earlier this week and my replacement hasn't arrived yet :cry:
Hope it arrives soon mate! :)

Ahh Daiman sorry but I’m going to have to reluctantly sign out as my Premium has ran out and I can’t afford to renew it till Monday when I get paid.
@Daiman Patel just read all the posts and ermh... Stephen is premium? :O_o:
So I guess he can take that spot, lol

Hello Daiman, sadly I have to sign out for tonight. I have an issue with rf2 loading thé track 100% then back to desktop... I cant sort it out dispite the numerous tips tried: checking intégrity, deleting bin64 folder, reinstalling redistribuables... I am a bit disapointed...
Have fun and I Hope i Can fix it for the nordschleife... :)

Hello Daiman, sadly I have to sign out for tonight. I have an issue with rf2 loading thé track 100% then back to desktop... I cant sort it out dispite the numerous tips tried: checking intégrity, deleting bin64 folder, reinstalling redistribuables... I am a bit disapointed...
Out of curiosity, have you tried deleting the 'CBash' and 'Shaders' folders before restarting the game and loading the track?

I give it a try....

edit: sadly not working... anyway I'll go enjoy the sunset instead of being trapped in my VR headset :D

Have a good evening

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%